I’m ON A SONG?!

Hey guys! Good morning! It’s been a minute since I’ve made a post here but I’m so freaking Excited to share something with y’all! This amazing talented music producer on who goes by @benjoseph on byte made a soundcloud song using one of my jingle bytes!! The byte he used was one I made for my friend @thelegitlemur , and I can’t believe it! He also used some other voices from creators on byte such as @idk_annaa , @AustinHarris , @Ollie , and @dzeimi !! He said there were a few other samples he used but he forgot to screen cap their names, so I’m sorry I don’t know the others as well! I was so surprised when he popped into my comments and told me to look up the track in SoundCloud! I’ll drop the link here so y’all can give it a listen! This is the first time my voice is on any track so I’m totally fangirling! My parts are the chorus “is there anything” and the “lemur” part as well! And he even went as far as playing my original byte at the end of the song. I’m so geeked out right now! I hope you guys like it as much as I do!! :heart::innocent::100::fire::raised_hands:t4: P.s. thank you Ben Joseph Is There Anything? Song

8 Likes

LMFAOOOOO when I tell you I fucking died when I heard my part in the middle :skull::skull: I almost started crying. the song sounds so good!!!

4 Likes

Waiting for someone to remix me but the song is :fire:

3 Likes

Lmfao !! It really is

3 Likes

Yasssssss! Congrats guys!

3 Likes

Thanks jordan!! It’s a bop!

3 Likes

still screaming, still so happy for you!
this is just the beginning.
soon you’ll be selling records

3 Likes

THIS SOUNDS SO GOOD!! super cool :grin: :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

Doesn’t it tho!!! Thank you!!! This guy got down!

1 Like

Omg Christy thank you!! I was srsly so surprised! It was such an amazing well put together track! I rlly do vibe w it an it made me feel like an artist! I hope one day to have albums! To bring my lyrics to life along w/ my voice like omg a dream! :pleading_face::heart: Thank you again :two_hearts:

1 Like

honestly i think about doing a lot on byte. been working welll with me on tik tok