I’m Lonely & In Need of Friends

So I was never good at making friends…

I don’t mean to make this forum to “fish for compliments” or “be an attention seeker” but ever since I’ve been posting content on Byte, I feel that this is the closest thing I have to making friends and belonging in a community.

So please, leave your Instagram, Twitter, Byte, whatever form of communication, and let’s be friends! While you’re at it, chat with other people and make friends with each other.

My Instagram, Twitter, Byte, and YouTube is all under the username @mynameiskawena

Let’s be friends!! (◕‿◕):heart:

37 Likes

This is v sweet :sneezing_face: I believe you know my Byte account but my Twitter is @ben10ten10ten
Join the discord server :metal:

10 Likes

I’ve made a lot of friends since joining the forums, but the discord is where i interacted with most of them to start with. It’s honestly still surprising how many amazing ppl Ive met from there. sooo, if you arent on the discord, do hop in. who knows, maybe you’ll find some people there. (https://discord.gg/jweR5b)
My byte’s faizal and my twitter is faizaldawx if you were rather use those lol

8 Likes

Hi Lonely & In Need of Friends, I’m maukamauka. On various things and stuff like byte. After that horrible dad joke I’m in need of friends too. Glad to have met you as well, hope to make even more memories, and last but not least, Hawaii gang stay strong :heart:

7 Likes

Promote

Find me on Twitter @ByteTupac

6 Likes

I’m Vibish.arts on IG I’m the guy who sent the 2018 playlist lol

5 Likes

Heya~ I’d love to be friends! My most used apps are insta @ a_bbygrace & Snapchat @ abbysolanki1234. Tho I do have Twitter @ teaisatfour and telegram @ yeahnahyeah

5 Likes

My Instagram is @/ssoupsnakes If anyone wants to chat

5 Likes

Hi there! Im @ceduh on byte forum/app and @airedec on twitter

5 Likes

Hello, buddy :wave:t5: I would love to have you as a friend. I’m PunkAndAlcohol pretty much everywhere. I hope you make a lot more new pals :beers:

4 Likes

My social media and byte is @Beargummo :+1:t5:

4 Likes

I’ve been feeling the same way! As a generally shy person, I’ve felt so alone over the past few years and the community here has made me finally feel like I’m part of something. I was hoping for something like this right before I found out it existed. Definitely loving the friendly people.

Insta and Twitter are both nic0letteivy

8 Likes

Same here. Same. Here. Glad you’re here with us though. Already found you on Twitter. Hit me up on Instagram!

6 Likes

I think you’re so funny and would love to be your friend @SumOfAdhal on instagram. I’m also really shy and pretty awkward and honestly would love to be friends with anyone/everyone, just super shy about it.

5 Likes

@Jeridiculous on Twitter

3 Likes

I totally get feel you! I was super sad and alone until I joined the forum and then the discord, so feel free to shoot me a message on twitter (@/jaydelevingne), instagram (@/itsjdm8) or discord (@/jaydelevingne#0332). I love making friends :))

2 Likes

My IG is @pilgrimsandtravelers

3 Likes

We’re already friends but let’s be besties :sparkling_heart: you’re a gem and I admire u so much! Such a talented individual! :white_heart: @romeowlo on ig and twitter!

4 Likes

I feel the same way. It’s always been hard for me to make friends and open up irl and I’m going through a lot rn, but Byte and the people here have made me feel less alone(:
My IG: @augustalyons1
Twitter: @maddy_lionsbyte

7 Likes

Hey there!

I know how that feels because I was in your shoes on Vine for a long time. If you’re like I was, you finally have people appreciating you for who you are for the first time, yet still feel removed and worry that too much actual interaction will push people away. Even though we’re all different here, I think we’re all united in the fact that we are content creators and especially here, pulling for each other in life.

If you (or anyone else reading this) want to talk about byte or just to enjoy some laughs and conversations that last more than a few seconds without fear of judgment, I’m here! Always eager to talk to new people so don’t feel weird about approaching me. And it looks like others are here for you too :slight_smile:

@SymphonicRon Everywhere and symphonicronmusic on IG

6 Likes