I’m limited to my interaction with the community?

Go to the settings icon from the drop down menu, hit the pencil on your avatar, upload image from library :heart:

1 Like

You’ll eventually get the basic member badge and allows you to start posting more and giving out more likes

1 Like

No, I totally get it.

I’m a user just like you who just happened to be here longer. The moderators are constantly in the threads so it’s good for you to point it out.

1 Like

@logic thank you :heart:️:heart:️ What type of vine are you planning on creating? :purple_heart:

1 Like

I have a few ideas but I’ll tag you in another thread, just trying to keep the discussion for this topic on here about the current issue :slight_smile: thanks for chipping in

2 Likes

It’s only for the first 24 hours for new users :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

it’s a first day limit to make the initial rush manageable for both mods and readers. if you’re still here in 24 hours you’re all good. nevertheless we’ve increased the available first day amount just a bit

8 Likes

I understand and I saw it was increased- glad I could post something that made a bit of a change. It was confusing at first for me being limited to my interaction as someone who was eager to meet, inspire and share ideas with other people in the community. Appreciate your response❤️

1 Like

Ok how do I increase my trust level though. Been here since day 1, and still “basic” and I have been pretty active each day…?

1 Like

I feel ya man :joy: but one of the staff has to promote you, or you can spend a unspecified amount of time doing unspecified things to level up naturally

2 Likes

No one has an answer for that except Dom & his team. They aren’t releasing how or why they pick users to move up in trust levels.

Dom’s also elaborated in the replies here:

2 Likes

Welp, I guess ima just stay a basic b****:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Just stay active, participate in convos and help people and it will probably happen eventually :man_shrugging:t4::joy:

2 Likes

Yes. I have a unique and original idea that’s not directly related to any existing topic, but I’m not able to post it. I fully understand the importance of this restricting feature, I just find it quite frustrating for those of us who have genuine, well thought out inputs.

I can understand why it may be annoying, as I have created posts, which unknowingly, have similar aspects to other existing ones.

1 Like

Been here for 3 days now, and tried to start a new topic and was told I am over the limit and that I have to wait for 4 more hours. In the past 24 hours I’ve only created one new topic here. So is the limit 1 new topic every 24 hours? Seems very restrictive.

1 Like

I’ve literally been limited 2 times in a row. I can make even one message a day. I cant only reply.
like I have to wait 24 hrs every time to just speak my thought.

1 Like

Yes there a limit to you posting and replying as the link provide above you stated. You’ll be able to reply and like more as you use th forum more often.

They saw the comments above, they’re stating they don’t agree with it.

Hard to stay involved with this forum when the limitations are so restrictive. I’m just trying to contribute ideas for the app, not start another “Count to 200” thread.

2 Likes

Okay the one topic per 24 hours is really a bit much. I’m not even a beginner anymore and I’m still receiving the same restrictions.