I’m having trouble charging my bytes again

(I don’t know if this is considered a Bug)
So basically, I’m from Argentina byte is not available here yet. But bytes doesn’t charge that just load and load and load. I was so happy months ago because I could see bytes well. But now I can’t and it’s not my network connection because YouTube charges so fast, I don’t know what to do

1 Like

I have the same problem! Bytes take soo long to load even when other apps work perfectly fine (I’m from Canada)

2 Likes

Glad to know im not the only one! And it also let me post with no problem but it doesnt let me see others bytes

1 Like

byte is being hammered right now.

They went from not listed to #4 on social networking in the US, and they just released byte in India.

Dom and the team are backfilling with more AWS support, so it should be getting better though.

1 Like

But I had this problem since before the whole TikTok drama. The only time it was loading normally was during the early early beta days

1 Like

Same from me! I don’t know if it has something to do, with the fact that I don’t have it in the AppStore, but it’s really slow for me

you can opt for lower resolution for bytes in settings. which can be useful if u have lower data speeds

settings>video quality