I’m gonna try to lucid dream tonight

If you won’t know what a lucid dream is, it’s when you can remember and control your dreams. I’m gonna try that tonight by trying to figure out if it is realistic or not. When I realize I’m dreaming I’ll be lucid dreaming. I’m going to sleep now.

6 Likes

I’ve had a lucid dream before! They’re very cool! Have a good sleep btw!

3 Likes

I hope to experience this! Thanks good night

1 Like

I lucid dream all the time! Tell me what you dream about when you wake up because these dreams are usually really fun/funny to have! and good luck!

1 Like

Lol I love that you’re into that… I feel like ppl think I’m weird because I believe this is possible… what abt astral projection? Do you think that’s possible?

1 Like

oooh what is that? it sounds fancy

1 Like

Oh man that sounds sick. Teach me how to do it pls.

I want to know how to because most of my dreams have been me driving a car into a tree :confused:

1 Like

I LOVE lucid dreaming. It’s such a great experience to have! Good luck dude! :blush:

1 Like

I can’t teach you. I am still learning myself

1 Like

I gave it a shot. Didn’t work but I was in a part of a dream where I knew I was on the verge of waking up. Weird

4 Likes

It takes a lot of practice to lucid dream. It took nearly a month of practice for me to get my first lucid dream. Just don’t give up!

I just gave up trying to lucid dream the first night :joy::woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

I never tried, it just happened lol. I painted this guys hair green, he got mad.

1 Like

Wtf how do you even practice? :joy:

1 Like

There are many things you can do to practice before experiencing a lucid dream. Things like creating a structured night routine, setting an alarm, and keeping a dream journal for you to write down things you remember when having a normal dream. These can help increase your chances of having a lucid dream, but sometimes it can be based on pure luck as well.

lol school just got out today and now you’re telling me to set an alarm? Aw geez :joy:

3 Likes

Didn’t say there weren’t gonna be any sacrifices :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m excited to see where this goes!

didnt work. im going to keep trying

3 Likes