I love you guys

I’m forever blown away by how nice and supportive you guys are. Like I was on spotlight aND YOU GUYS TOOK YOUR TIME TO TELL ME?!!! I’d have never know if it wasn’t for y’all :pleading_face::sleepy: idk I’m super emotional Rn so y’all can have my love :rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

24 Likes

No, no, WE LOVE YOU MORE <3<3

8 Likes

AWWWW! You’re so sweet :pleading_face::revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

You are loved! :heartbeat:

I really love the supportive vibe here. It reminds me of my early days on Flickr as a wedding photographer. I hope things continue like this. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m so happy for you :champagne:! Congrats on making it into Spotty :raised_hands:t5:

3 Likes

Thanks we all love u bunches!

3 Likes

Congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Congrats! That’s wonderful. I love the spotlight page, because everything is so unique. It’s a sign you’re doing something right :))

3 Likes

:heart: congrats on getting on spotlight :sunglasses::ok_hand:

2 Likes

I’m sure it’ll continue to be this supportive :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Awww thankyou!!! :pleading_face::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

No I love you bunches :heartbeat::heartbeat:

4 Likes

Thanks my dude ! :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

thankyouuuu & yesss definitely agree :heartbeat::100:

4 Likes

Thankyouu :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Aww :slight_smile: Yeah everyone is so nice on this app.

5 Likes

It’s such a fresh breeze compared to other apps :rofl:

3 Likes

That is soo cool! I dont know you but I am proud of you. I’m sure you put in the effort for it too! Congratulations.:grin::grin:your awesome!!!

3 Likes

Awwww thanks!!! & I’m always up for friendship Friday’s! It’s Friday here lmfao :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh wow its Thursday here buuttt I dont have work tomorrow so technically its friday today!!:grinning:

1 Like