I love animals guys, what kind of animals do you like?

More so really small buddies [rodents]
Hedgehogs are absolutely adorable I remember my family owning one when I was younger. I have no idea what kind of animal it was, I had never seen anything like that in my life. [I barely saw it] Always thought it was some kind of weird looking hamster XD

They are so adorable… I would really love to get another hedgehog in the near future.

Mice <3
Mice and Rats have to be the most hated rodents to ever exist, when someone uses the term “Rodent” these two animals are probably the first animals you think of. [Yes, Hedgehogs are rodents c: ] I completely understand not liking these little guys breaking into your home, I recently caught a very small one (who had been chewing through my snacks :frowning_face:) on a glue trap. I know those are bad but I don’t have any safe methods to catch these poor creatures at the moment. I heard that you could safely remove them off but nothing worked and the poor thing’s soul ascended into the sky. I think they are adorable, very intelligent creatures SHOUTOUT TO ALGERNON :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: They are so energetic and so small. I can’t explain why I love small creatures so much but I just do.

I hate how much they are hated by the masses…I get that a mouse from outside could be carrying a lot of germs and all that jazz you don’t want, but why are we afraid of these little creatures? they are way more scared of us than we are of them.

Last but not least: These little big buddies :heart:black-rat-brown-and-black-form-16x_rat5

So in case it wasn’t obvious, I am not at all afraid of these animals, I think they are awesome and make really cool pets. The main character of “Comix Zone” has a pet rat who helps him activate switches located in areas he himself cannot enter in order to progress through levels. It was actually the first instance of me learning someone could have a rat as a pet since they are hated so much it didn’t even cross my mind. They are so sweet, love being tickled, can be taught tricks and just chill out with their owners. I want a pet rat so bad omg. A funny story, I was at a bus stop where the park behind it was being reconstructed for next summer and when I sat on the bench I noticed some shadows moving along the ground, you probably already guess that yes those shadows were in fact rats but did you know that mice were there too?! They were so cute and hungry I had some snacks and shared them with the mice and rats because…why not? There were some folk who were at the bus stop and were frightened even threatening to kill them even though they weren’t bothering anyone but whatever. My bus came and I prayed that they were alright. The next time I went to that bus stop I noticed someone had vegetables in a tray right next to the whole in the fence by the site. It was awesome knowing someone else cared about these creatures and didn’t see them as a threat. Also a mouse climbed onto my shoe while at the stop and my heart grew 3 sizes that day. In conclusion, I love these creatures and I wish they weren’t hated so much.

P.S. A quick shoutout to the Australian native, Echidna. I cannot believe such cute creatures are just region locked like this wtf

(Yes this little guy is my desktop wallpaper still and no I do not plan on changing it anytime soon.) Thanks for reading!

11 Likes

You have a chihuahua?!! :eyes: What’s it like? I always hear people saying how loud they are lol

I like dolphins :dolphin: they look cute :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

Little fluffy dogs :dog2: :heart_eyes_cat:

Seahorses :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

Wolves :wolf: :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

Butterflies :butterfly::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

And deer :deer: :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

First of all I love everything you posted! Especially the seahorse!!! Omg they’re so precious right?! :heart::heart::heart: (Dogs are God tier animals so idk what to say right now because I could write an essay on why I love dogs so much.) dolphins are so precious ugh​:sob::heart:

1 Like

Fried chicken

i want a sonicc

1 Like

Humming birds are one of my favorites they are very tiny and cute and ur super lucky you get to see one cause they fly in the same spot for. Second

2 Likes

my favourite animal

Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 13.50.06

mice are so dang cute!! i love small animals (except bugs), especially birds of course

2 Likes

girl
:door::running_man: :dash:

1 Like

Butterflies, starfish, and wolves.

Parakeets, parrots, and any sort of tropical birb. They are just so fun :smile: they can sing and dance and they are so pretty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Dogs are my favorite (I am basic 🤷)
In my defense, my dogs are adorable and they sneak kisses when in the backseat of my car

Tbh I don’t really like mice or rats. I think it’s the tails that disturb me the most in addition to the germs. I don’t want to kill them, but I don’t want them in my home. We have dealt with infestations before when my dogs were younger and they got sick because of it. :frowning: I do like hamsters though. Hedgehogs are freaking cute!!

Additionally, my favorite non domestic animal is the fox :fox_face:, specifically artic foxes. Wolves are also cool. Black panthers also because I thought one of my old black cats looked like a miniature version :pleading_face: :purple_heart: also ferrets seem like fun and I would like to put a tiny sweater on one! :laughing:

1 Like