I like quotes

I really love quotes. Comment some of your favorite quotes or one that inspired you.
I’ll begin.

“One moment can change a day, one day can change a life and one life can change the world”
-Buddha

6 Likes

A simple quote :

“One day, or day one”

aka beat procrastination :no_entry_sign::no_good_woman:t4:‍♀️

4 Likes

“live” simple

1 Like

“Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs

2 Likes

i really really really loved this one

Related image

ALSO (now a serious one lol): “falling down is how we grow, staying down is how we die” - brian vaszily

3 Likes

“You are not a burden, an accident, or a mistake. You are meant for amazing things that you can’t even imagine for yourself.”
― Lacey Sturm

“If people are making fun of you then you’re probably doing something right.”
-Amy Lee

5 Likes

“Fergalicious definition make them boys go loco
They want my treasure, so they get their pleasures from my photo
You could see me, you can’t squeeze me
I ain’t easy, I ain’t sleazy
I got reasons why I tease 'em
Boys just come and go like seasons”
The great FERGIE said that…

4 Likes

The lead singer of flyleaf? If soooooooo your music taste is most likely soooo good not gonna lie…

2 Likes

hells yeah! you listen to flyleaf? they’re my jam (well, were when lacey was still in the band).
(and amy lee of evanescence btw another fave)

you have good music taste too :blush: fergie is iconic lol

3 Likes

Flyleaf pre Kristen was amazing, not saying it was bad when she came to the band… Lacey just belongs with flyleaf.

2 Likes

completely agree. kristen does have a nice voice, but flyleaf sounds too pop-punk for my taste now.

4 Likes

“There’s no such thing as work life balance, just work life choices and they have consequences.” Jack Welch

2 Likes