I just wanted to say... :)

Hi!
I dont really post much on here, I’m mostly just a lurker. I just wanted to say I really appreciate byte and everyone on it. So much. I’m not original in saying Byte has sparked a creative fire in me that I thought was dying. For that, I am sooo appreciative. You guys are really awesome.

Nicole <3

38 Likes

Approved :white_check_mark:

8 Likes

Nicoleeeeee :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: this community is so small and humble but supportive at the same time, I’ve been less active on the app and the forums for the past few weeks bc of MCAT and the S T O N K market but all y’all have a special place in my heart! Without Byte, I wouldn’t have met so many awesome people :pleading_face:

12 Likes

Yes! It’s such a breath of fresh air to have a humble and supportive community to fall back on. It’s okay if you’re less active! We are still around appreciating your content either way. <3

8 Likes

I’m glad you’re here, Nicole. It wouldn’t be the same without you

5 Likes

I never really considered myself a creative person, but since giving this app a shot, its really woken me up to what I’m capable of!

5 Likes

We love you! :heart:
Keep being amazing!

4 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Aw thank you! It wouldn’t be the same without you too :pleading_face:

3 Likes

That’s so amazing to hear and also quite motivating! Keep on keeping on! Is your byte user the same as you name on the forums?

3 Likes

I know when people feel limited with their creative capabilities because I know how that feels at times too. Let me tell you I have never seen the unlimited creative potentials people have on byte like I have never seen before! Thats just awesome!

2 Likes

I’ve seen your videos and they definitely unleash your creative side! Love your work <3

3 Likes

Same. I feel like I’ve become a different person. That sounds weird but it’s like I can mind-dump whatever comes into my head and everyone is so supportive. It’s such a loving and positive community but not in the superficial way other apps can be. It feels completely genuine and I think that is so rare.

:heavy_heart_exclamation::heartbeat::vulcan_salute:t3::heartbeat::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Yes! There’s not much content there now, but there is a lot in the pipeline :slight_smile: