I honestly think V2 is gonna help my anxiety a LOT

I used to come on Vine every evening before bed and check out artsy vines, and vines from boysru1e for example. they really made me feel comfort and help me fall asleep easily.

three years later and I just broke up, my anxiety is superbad but I’m working on it. Vine gave me a look into random people’s lives, and it really made me feel better, somehow. I’m really excited for this project, and I can’t wait to be a part of it.

11 Likes

Ok, I feel you on this… like for some reason I just loved watching vines. But now that it’s gone I just scroll through Facebook or twitter… that’s why I can’t wait for v2

2 Likes

Ditto man

3 Likes

For the time being, maybe watch vlogs or Vine compilations on YT. Hope you feel better :heart:

3 Likes

Yeah, watch some other entertaining videos that you find passion in! or something idk. Feel Better!!

2 Likes

that’s great! excited to see your content!

I’m so glad v*ne helped u in that way! Hope v2 does the same as well :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

it’s true, it was a great diversion and hopefully v2 shapes up the same (in a better) way!

1 Like

hope it works out bro. I also hope V2 Will help me with my confidence and self security.

Don’t wait on an app to “cure” your anxiety and take the necessary steps NOW to help yourself.