I Have the Keys | *UPDATE* | New Chart For New Channels

Guys I took the time to create a stat chart of which Byte Catagories are essentialy underserved and the resoning behind it.

Should i post it here?

8 Likes

sure; i dont see why not :thinking:

3 Likes

yes

3 Likes

Basically the blue lines represent members the orange videos. You really want to target the ones with large amount of members and “no” videos.

ie:funny, skateboarding, cottagecore…

If you find it useful just follow me on byte and rebyte 1 video of mine idk👨🏾‍💼.

8 Likes

This is really useful to know, thank you! I might account for a lot of the videos in trash! I feel that a lot of people default to that.

1 Like

Thanks this is actually really helpful to some of the smaller creators like myself . It really helps get our content out there more !

1 Like

Yup, just don’t post where the orange is high and the blue is low

2 Likes

I posted in Minecraft. Can confirm that this pretty effective.

1 Like

I will update this page if more channels get update but here’s some extra information if needed.

:100:Rated from best place to post to worst place to post

1 Like

Sweet spot are the middle two

• 4 NEW CHANNELS!?
    I am Going to be updating this chart in a little bit and try to make it more concise in a little bit. if you are interested please follow me on byte and re-byte one of my videos please. #hype #idea #off-topic
1 Like

Ok, So Take a Good Look at this picture. It's in descending order from most Members to Least Members

What's In this Update?

• It is updated to look cooler :wink:.
  • Always post in Underserved Channels
  • Orange is Amount of Videos
  • Blue is Amount of Members
  • Newest Channels Punks, Rats, Dreams, And learn Added at the end.

So guys I hope this helps. This chart is to help you guys grow as creators. Share this with new people in the forums and give credit if necessary.

If you have found this chart informational please consider subscribing to my byte or Instagram.
BYTE
IG
TT

4 Likes