I have never seen star wars!

Have any of you? and if you have should I watch it and what episode will I start with? Also what would you rate it out of 10?? :joy::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

i watched the new ones with rey in it, and a family guy version

1 Like

What was your favorite scene (the family guy one specifically)

I’ve seen them all, and there are PLENTY of ways to watch them; i personally watched them from 1-6, then 7 to Rogue 1 and the latest

1 Like

i forgot, i was like 8

1 Like

Feels good to know I’m not the only person who wasn’t watched it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol, well what do you remember :blush:

bro i remember nothing

Whoops, my b :sweat_smile:

I only see a few of them, the 4,5,6,7,Rogue One and the 8. I liked it, You have to see it

1 Like

2/3 is plenty, dude :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I just watched all of them the other weekend as a marathon finally, and they’re SO GOOD! I highly recommend machete order which is: 4, 5, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8. This obviously doesn’t include rogue one or episode one but you could put rogue one after episode 3 since watching 2&3 is serving as a sort of a backstory before the final bang with 6! You don’t need to watch episode 1. It doesn’t have anything to do with the main storyline and there is too much Jarjar. Do yourself a favor and skip it for the first watch. Afterward you can watch it at the end so it doesn’t give you a bad taste for ep1. Episode 2 is also not the best but it’s important and by the time you get to it after 4 and 5 you’ll be hooked so it won’t matter as much.

1 Like

We’re two. I have never ever ever seen one.

1 Like

I watched it a couple years ago and I heard so much hype about it I thought it was gonna be at least sub par but they were actually really good. The lightsaber fights were great too even though they were going really slow

I never have either but maybe one day.

2 Likes

Maybe neither. Is it possible to watch the original cuts of the first three movies?

They’re out there somewhere, but I wouldn’t know entirely because I’m not a giant fanboy :grin:

I personally recommend watching them in this order:

1. Episode 4: A New Hope (aka the original Star Wars)
  2. Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back
  3. Episode 6: Return of the Jedi
  4. Episode 1: The Phantom Menace (not very good in most peoples’ opinion, but essential to get a bit of backstory)
  5. Episode 2: Attack of the Clones
  6. Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith
  7. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
  8. Episode 7: The Force Awakens
  9. Episode 8: The Last Jedi
1 Like

Do you realise that by saying that you can get murdered by a Star-Wars fan?

I used to be just like you… Seriously, start watching it. The entire series is amazing, the prequels not so much but that’s more of a matter of opinion. I can’t believe how much I missed out on ! It’s so good. Just…go watch :joy:

1 Like