I have Byte Ideas, do you?

Im low key so exited about the thought that byte might release in the next year! Im also writing ideas for bytes I have. Have you guys written any ideas for your bytes down, or are you already in beta? If you have any funny byte ideas I would like to hear about it :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I can’t wait

3 Likes

I’m in the beta currently, but my ideas have been lacking more than I want :joy:
One idea I have for all of my “not so good to me” posts is instead of not posting them, I’m going to be posting them with the description saying “deleted” or hashtag * deleted. I am trying to make a posting schedule to help with my consistency, and I’ve talked to several Byte creators on upcoming collabs :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I do have byte ideas but i’m saving that for the release of the app

6 Likes

I’m excited as well! I have written down some ideas and I want to wait for the release of the app to film them

4 Likes

Yes yes, but… I’ve realised they’re a bit 18+… oh well :joy:

4 Likes

Ive had byte ideas since 1999 :weary: :ok_hand: :ohno:

3 Likes

no i dont

I had byte ideas, then after a month of being on the beta… no byte ideas :frowning:

2 Likes

I literally have a 2 page google doc with byte ideas :joy: some are finished jokes and some are starts of jokes I just need to finish

3 Likes

I have written all my ideas for Byte and I’m sure Mine’s are 18+ too.

3 Likes

No joke, me to! Except mine are on apple notes.

3 Likes

I’ve got a few ideas written down but whenever I come back to them I realize they suck lol. It’s a vicious cycle.

2 Likes