I hate my life and I think Byte will help me

I hate my autonomy-lacking life and I think Byte will make it better.
I hate being told what to do at work and my brother charges me rent. so, half my paycheck.

I guess what I’m saying, I can’t wait until byte launches as well as it’s partner program.
i know it will give me life and freedom.
I’ve been patient and I hear it’s coming really soon; I’m excited about that.
I had to get that off my chest.
thank you.

16 Likes

changed from general discussion to #hype

5 Likes

Same here bro…same here

8 Likes

I hope things get better. Start making a change positively every place you can, I believe that you can do it. Look for things that make you happy internally, without external validation and just do things to feel good. Keep doing you. Good luck man

6 Likes

I get how you feel. Some control like this app could be a totally healthy way to gain a bit of control in your life. Hope things get better :confetti_ball:

7 Likes

byte will definitely be a creative outlet for you to help you feel better! ur best days are ahead of you! :blush::raised_hands:

4 Likes

#hyped I am soooooo excited for it to officially launch!

3 Likes

your brother is charging you rent? that’s unfortunate. i get that it may be extra financial support, but tell him it may be beneficial to decrease expenses. as for you personally, ask him to lower your rent a bit, so you can be financially stable :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I really hope it changes your life and makes you feel better! Hopefully for mine too.

4 Likes

Message me if you want to talk, I’m here for you

2 Likes

You should read the book David Goggins - Can’t hurt me.
It has re-shaped my life completely.

Although, nothing comes without putting effort which is the most difficult part for this generation.

Best of luck for you, hope you can get over your troubles.

3 Likes

:grinning:

Same!! I’m hoping to use this app to let out so of my feelings in a funny way so I don’t push them on people I know irl

2 Likes