I finished the pilot episode script!

So I finally finished it up! 25 pages of a Pilot episode! I dont suspect anyone to read it through but im so happy!!! :smiley: Please give any criticism you have, I’d love to hear if there’s something I need to fix up in the future so I can work better on future stuff! Anyways, heres the script! I really hope you guys enjoy it!

Heres the introduction paragraph for the episode i posted on another forum if you wanna read it if you havent! So I Have A TV Animation Show Idea

10 Likes

well done :+1:

2 Likes

Great stuff #ByteFam

1 Like

will read asap!

2 Likes

long read…but hella worth it… great job :+1:

2 Likes

WELL done

2 Likes

Well doneee :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: love it so much, can’t wait to see more :ok_hand::clap::ok_hand::clap::ok_hand::clap:

1 Like

I love this!!! The humor is well balanced and the characters are sweet!!! Love the energy of your script, man.Well done!

2 Likes

This sounds pretty legit! It kinda reminds me of adventure time, but with its on special twist :smiley:. One question thought. When is it supposed to take place? In the past, in the present, in the future?..

1 Like

Pretty lit! You could use something like Celtx to help you write it in script form if you plan to actually create it

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Im glad you enjoyed it! :smiley:

Thank you so much that means alot :’) im so glad you were able to get that from my script. I honestly was really worried about the humor balancing with it so this really helps me :’) thank you!

1 Like

Aw thank you! Its nice to know my script can be sortof in any way like an amazing show like adventure time :’) and i think im trying to make it into a future but not so distant (2035-2040) but its an war torn world that because of all of this war and stuff their brought back in like stone age technology, but because there is this technology lying around, so it isnt all completely lost and some people even are able to create stuff with these things, etc. if this doesnt really clear it up, tell me so i can maybe write up a background on it all.

1 Like

Oh i didnt know there was a thing like that. Ill check it out, thank you! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m pretty sure I get it. It’s like a post apocalyptic world, but since not everything was destroyed, they still utilize technology from the past, right?

1 Like

Bump cause this is good

3 Likes

Good for you dude! Great work :muscle:t2:

1 Like

it warms my heart to see someone get so much support for an idea they’re passionate for. it’s cool

3 Likes

Yes, but there are only acouple of people who know how to actually build and invent some things from whats around :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I loved it :grin: really like the characters

1 Like