I finished all 13 of my essays due this week

thanks so much!! and hielll yeeeee science nerds unite!!!

it really depends on which one you’re doing, and the workload that’s expected. this ain’t my first time around the rodeo either lol i finished my first degree when i was 17 so i had an idea of what i was in for. just find something you like, and it won’t be as hard as you think if you enjoy it. just time consuming.

5 Likes

i’m happy. meerkat mum away

meerkat%202

4 Likes

FIRST DEGREE AT 17 WAHT mqakdjejsodofififid im ligit turning 17 in a month and 3 days

Well I have a 5 hour ICT exam today you lucky human

:joy::joy: Aww that picture looks like he/she’s smiling for the picture!

i’m not gonna play it off and say it was easy, bc it wasn’t. ill hide this so my post doesn’t appear too long:

Summary

i started taking college courses in year 8 and i finished high school by 15. after that, the next three years (including the year i started) of my life i only ate, slept, worked, and studied. i legit had no life, i cut everyone off bc i didn’t have time for them. just hitting the books. i do not recommend that. i wasted my teenhood being too grown up and eager for adulthood. don’t do what i did for age sake. it might sound impressive on paper or in a conversation, but the reality was scary and took a lot out of me.

and also happy (very) early birthday!!

5 Likes

thank you for saying i’m lucky, but starting July I have to study for 6 months straight for two huge 8 hour exams.

i wish you the best of luck on yours! :heart:

4 Likes

:joy: (8char)

3 Likes

it does!

4 Likes

Holy shoot I don’t think that’s even legal in Australia!! Everyone legally has to be in high school/TAFE education till the age of 18.

If I lived where you lived I don’t think I would EVER be able to have the type of discipline like you had, hats off too you I reckon you’re a bloody legend :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

And thank you for the early birthday wishes!

1 Like

really? it must be the different schooling systems. i’m glad i didn’t end up going to the uk for primary and secondary ed. i probably would not have been allowed to pull this off.

thanks so much! i’m not much of a legend, i’m just a hell of a messed up person who actually enjoys studying :joy: , and don’t say that! i believe you could’ve, especially as a science nerd. i find people who like science have an easier time with everything else.

no problem! 17’s a solid age.

4 Likes

I’m just like you! I don’t know why but I LOVE learning new things, in particular in the science domain! My favourite is astronomy, it always has been, always will be! But I wouldn’t say that you’re messed up, “legend” is a much better word :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Sorry to butt in on the conversation, but do y’all like space? :joy:

2 Likes

heck yeah. astronomy. astrophysics. cosmology. it’s all so fascinating.

4 Likes

thanks again, dude! i’ll learn to live like a lege then.
it’s great that you like to learn. it’ll be very beneficial to you in the future!

4 Likes

Ikr! That’s all I wanted to say. :joy:

HELL YEAH im aspiring to become an astronautical engineer!!! I was that kid in kindergarten who gave my teacher books that I wrote about each of the planets and their moons and taught HER stuff and i was only 5

1 Like

okay :joy: carry on

4 Likes

that is so cool!!! engineering itself is a long pain in the butt but aerospace engineering is really impressive. i encourage you to strive for that. especially if you enjoy it.

5 Likes

I love space!! I just took astronomy last semester and absolutely loved it!! everything is so fucking hugeeeeeee in space its wild

3 Likes