I finally made a video

Ok so a while ago I asked you guys if I should start a YouTube channel. Well, I finally did. It’s not a good video. It’s not an entertaining video. It’s just a video.

I promise my next one will be a lot better :joy:
9 Likes

I’ll watch it dude and I believe in you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks man I appreciate it

1 Like

Hey, I don’t care how crap it seems to you. To me, a video is still a video and I will watch it.

2 Likes

OMG I’m not even a minute in and I’m already in tears :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I’m glad you like it :joy:

2 Likes

The only thing that could make it better is the hat.

2 Likes

Omg you’re right

2 Likes

good for you, buddy. love the intro and outro (door part). it’s a mood.

4 Likes

congrats!

3 Likes

It actually was kind of entertaining. You were being you!! Keep at it. Mine aren’t that great either, and I keep switching up what I’m doing.

1 Like

only “kind of” entertaining? :joy:

LOL, there is something incredibly charming about you. Essentially the video was about “nothing” but I couldn’t stop watching. You were being your authentic self and it was enjoyable. I think you’re onto something :wink:

3 Likes

awesome bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bro, I love it! You were able to control your uncertainty of the video topic with proper editing. The flashback to the vlog attempt was hilariously relatable to almost anyone whose tried their hand at it. My unsolicited criticism would be to shorten the video a bit. 5 minutes is a great time frame for a YouTube video but crossing the 3 minute mark, I felt some of the content started to recycle which made me lose interest. I know it was your first video, and I’m no expert filmmaker, but this is my honest feedback as a viewer and I’d love to see the best
from you as a creator. Make more videos and find your niche.

1 Like

I totally didn’t mean it in a bad way (although I think you got that!!). Your title made it seem like it was going to be bad, and it wasn’t. Keep up the good work!!

1 Like