I finally got the devotee badge!

october 10th 2018 - october 10th 2019

i can’t believe how fast the year has gone! i am so happy to have this badge after putting in so much time into this amazing community for a year straight. i have met some amazing people :blue_heart:

i made my account here february 2018, didn’t use it as much as i wish i had :pensive: then one night i was really missing vine and shamefully stalking doms twitter LOL…i refound my way back here when going through emails at around 2am, funnily enough this was when the first beta signup was happening! it’s like my brain just knew. so i signed up, but dom had forgotten to close it after 48 hours and i was panicking if i didn’t make it bc i was like 3 hours late :joy:
i joined the discord 2 days after and here we are, a year later! :exploding_head:

thank you all so much for making this place, and my life more enjoyable. i appreciate everyone’s company. i love you guys, here’s to another year :cowboy_hat_face::blue_heart:

37 Likes

Congrats

6 Likes

Congrats, I’m still waiting to get that badge! :rofl:

5 Likes

Wow Shonzi that’s incredible. :+1:I hope I can get that badge. And welcome to the 30+ badge club. lol

6 Likes

Thats incredible, good job! I joined a couple days ago so i have a loong ways to go haha

4 Likes

bro no doubt you will! and thanks :joy::ok_hand:t3:

4 Likes

thank you! and awwh welcome to the forum :grin:

4 Likes

Congrats

4 Likes

Very epic

3 Likes

Yay so happy for you :cowboy_hat_face::wink:

3 Likes

Wow! Congratulations!

3 Likes

Congrats shinzo :sunglasses:

4 Likes

congrats

4 Likes

Epic win, congrats! :tada::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Congratsss!!!

4 Likes

Wow that’s amazing! Congratulations on a year!

4 Likes

Holy coww!!! this is amazing! Congratulations!!!

4 Likes

Congrats

4 Likes

just another la devotee

congrats!

2 Likes

Congrats !

3 Likes