I dreamed of Byte

Last night I had a nightmare that someone that had found me on Byte had stalked me and was sitting outside my house late at night in a darkened minivan, repeatedly calling my phone and watching the windows for movement. I was lying paralyzed in bed (in dream), trying to pretend to be asleep so that maybe he would give up and leave.

I finally got out of bed and went downstairs to find… my kitchen full of Byters! All talking seriously about what to do about bad stalker man. Apparently my mom had noticed the van and figured out how to download Byte just to ask for their help. And they had come from all over the country to help (aww).

Weird/bad dream but nice to know that even in dreamworld the Byte community has my back :call_me_hand:

22 Likes

I’m sorry for your bad dream :cry:

Were there any specific byters that you knew? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

i bet it was dan that stalked you

11 Likes

After months of asking i finally am happy to see someone dreamed of byte. :cry:

7 Likes

Nah, no real life byters. Just people that kind of had the Byte look

6 Likes

OMG i must know what the byte look is​:rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I’ll round up a panel, conduct some peer reviewed research and get back to you.

4 Likes

The windows were tinted and it was dark so it could have been anyone.

…including dan :thinking:

6 Likes

We’re like a very distracted, self-conscious security team. We got your back, but we’ll probably try to film it.

4 Likes

@Jaurshe Totally understandable and accepted :ok_hand:

3 Likes

THATS FREAKY BC I HAD A SIMILAR DREAM!!
Crazyyyy

4 Likes

@B.C.MacNation I think this means the Byte community is officially an interdimensional crime fighting team? (Dreams are another dimension, yeah?)

6 Likes

Byte Multiverse of Madness

5 Likes

it was 100% dan, he has a foot fetish. there’s no saying how far he’d go to get feet pix

3 Likes