I downloaded Clash

It’s an extremely new app- very similar layout to TikTok & has featured hashtags (as opposed to sounds). The big difference between Byte & Clash is that Clash has HUGE Youtubers/Viners creating content there. Because it’s so new, there’s obviously less users than Byte and the interface isn’t nearly as clean. I was very surprised to see “Byte Partners” posting on Clash. I can definitely see Clash being competition in this space. It’ll be interesting to see how things all shake out. I loved Byte and still do but some of the “partners” on this app make me want to search for other outlets. I understand the “partner program” is ending which is for the best but I’m hoping Byte comes out with new monetization methods soon! :pray: Has anyone else been on Clash? (Not including the Byte partners I’ve seen there)

3 Likes

i cant even add my profile pic, it just timesout

6 Likes

Been on clash. It’s like byte but if you take all the clout chasing reposts here, multiplied them by 11, added all the terrible tiktok dances, and then made the app crash every 5 minutes.

11 Likes

I’m from the UK so clash isn’t available to me lol :joy_cat::joy_cat:

3 Likes

Damn ya it seems super slow. But problems like that are easy to fix.

And have you noticed the “latest” videos section doesn’t change on Clash :joy: I posted and was like where tf did my video go haha

I’m finna download it now.

1 Like

Nevermind, looks like it’s not available for Droidians. Fuggin’ figures.

3 Likes

It’s worth at least checking out imo. There’s a lot of potential considering all the familiar faces I’m seeing. The app itself is kinda slow but stuff like that is easy to fix. Getting recognizable faces on an app is primarily the hardest part- which is what they’ve done in like less than a month

Wow that’s nuts- they have a lot of work to do to catch up to Byte

Byte is 2 on the top charts (been there for daysss now) and Clash is 114. The people have spoken :lips:

10 Likes

That app is super buggy and slow, and nothing really works well. A lot of the same ex-Viners you mention were also hawking an app called OEVO two years ago, now it’s basically defunct.

11 Likes

i was down for yuser way more than oevo at the time. i jumped on the hate train :sob:

1 Like

Just wondering if your use of quotations around anything “Partner” related is a jab? Also, don’t really see how it’s surprising to see other content creators on other content apps; doesn’t devalue them. I’ve heard you like to harass and instigate other partners so I believe in order to create a safe space - you also need to partake in that behaviour. I usually stay quiet on stuff that goes on the forums and negativity, but you’ve made gross unnecessary comments on a lot of “partners” material, as well as other individuals :slight_smile: xoxo

13 Likes

I didn’t bother with yuser because they required a phone number to sign up at the time, and OEVO was pure trash, which just reflected the developers.

2 Likes

I’ve heard they’re getting paid/bribed so yeah they’re there now but once that runs out they’re gonna bail probably

2 Likes

No, not at all. Sorry if you saw it as that. I actually follow you and like 95% of your content.

I love your content, Kayla. I promise :sob: :v:

2 Likes

Just like they did when OEVO stopped paying them.

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like