I Dont Get Emojis

some of you guys place emojis on here all the time that i just don’t get. So for fun drop emojis down in the comment section below that you know I probably won’t understand

3 Likes

I think the spirit behind it is that sometimes it’s hard to understand the emotional meaning behind text, and and emojis helps with that.

6 Likes

Emoji’s can be universally understood. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smirk: <- Adding on to what @AmericasComic was saying, one emoji could represent a whole paragraph of text explaining how you feel about something.

5 Likes

I don’t get them either :man_shrugging:t5:

4 Likes

:one_piece_swimsuit: :frog: :barber:

4 Likes

:100::100::100:

3 Likes

:eye: :tongue: :eye:

4 Likes

Do you get stonks?

:chart_with_upwards_trend:

5 Likes

:arrow_upper_right: :100: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Some of my top emojis, decipher them however you can:

:ideograph_advantage::ocean::partying_face::green_heart::microbe::100::ok_hand::sunglasses::slight_smile::facepunch::fire::beer::warning::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:t3::earth_americas::mask::popcorn::eyes:

3 Likes

I use them way too much :ok_hand::hugs::pleading_face::vulcan_salute:t3::woman_technologist:t2::tipping_hand_woman::woman_shrugging:t2::dancer:t3::canned_food::woman_juggling::dart:

2 Likes

i still dont get it

1 Like

or we could go back and actually go back to the days of mailing each other (jk)

1 Like

it’s liking reading ancient egytpian hieroglyphs to me

1 Like

i’m scared…calling 9-1-1…

1 Like

i just found out what a chungus was so no

1 Like

this is like reading vitemenase for me

1 Like

this means, “I know chinese, but on the weekend i go to the beach and people smile at me and say hi”

2 Likes

idk what these emojis mean lol

I don’t really get emojis either. There’s certain things emojis don’t convey that emoticons can. :/ and :confused: have totally different vibes.

The only one with a frequent reasonable use case is the laughing emoji.

2 Likes