I don't feel warm when visiting Byte anymore

The design of the app has changed way too much in all kinds of directions, and I cant seem to find good bytes in any feed…
Also I cant get myself to come up with byte ideas so thats that.
I hope I can fall in love with the current Byte some day, its just not the same.

7 Likes

Damn I’m trying my best out here man

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s hard for me to make content now. But I’m still willing to try

2 Likes

I’m not gonna hold you, sometimes change could be pretty scary. Everything you have gotten used to is now a little different. But sometimes change could be for the better, and I think that’s what the byte team is going for. A better experience for everyone.

Keep your head up, I’m sure within time you’ll get used to what they have set up now

3 Likes

True

1 Like

I feel this it’s just the tiktokers -alexbabyxx

1 Like

Yeah, they changed everything when all of american tiktok moved to new platforms

1 Like

Wow I wish I could feel your pain but I actually like this layout. Especially since there’s 100 new categories which is actually weird in my opinion. I guess everything has to evolves

1 Like

It was inevitable

I’ve been feeling the same! almost every single one of my posts has around 7 really cruel comments about how i look/weigh. I block them all but It really affects my mental health. I don’t know, i just feel so off going into byte now