I don't exist on the app?

I’ve noticed lately that I haven’t gotten much activity, but then I’ve checked and I am not getting any sort of interaction. My likes don’t register, my comments aren’t there, I’m not sure what this is, even if this is even a bug. |:<

I could use some help

4 Likes

So I followed your profile link here on the forums and this is what it brought me to. Something happened. I would send them an email because you definitely should not have been banned for anything!!

2 Likes

Uh oh

Do you know who/where to contact?

@dom plz no ban this wonderful person :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

I believe it’s hello@byte.co

2 Likes

Thank you!
I will update soon…

I emailed the team a 2 months ago and they have not fixed my account at all and I am very pissed by this and if byte can then please fix this for me to

My @ is LAZERPOINT

2 Likes

I got to go sleep, but I will try and update when and if I can… hopefully something could be done

1 Like

I hope this gets fixed. Super whack.

2 Likes

No update, but I’ve sent another email to the “help” email for byte.

I wish that my right to exist could be fulfilled ):

1 Like

So would you say this whole situation is… unpleasant? :joy:

2 Likes

I guess it would make sense after 9 months of torment (:

1 Like

So I got the email earlier today saying that it was a mistake and should now be working. Thank you all for the help and thanks byte team for fixing things up! :smiley:

3 Likes

If anyone else is experiencing this issue please send an email with your byte username to hello@byte.co or support@Byte.co. You can also submit a request on our help center: https://help.byte.co/hc/en-us

8 Likes