I could use a boost

Hey guys, so I know its been a while since I’ve been on, but I’m having a really bad day. I could use a boost of positivity and I know you guys all specialize in that haha.

9 Likes

You are one of the most welcoming people on the fourms simply watching you be nice brightens my day.

7 Likes

Thank you

5 Likes

You slay, always remember that

5 Likes

Hope you start to feel better plus the hype here will make you happy

3 Likes

You’re a great impact on the forums! You’re always helping people, and giving good advice

3 Likes

you’re a great person who a lotta people appreciate and you make people happy and smile! stay fab :smile:

2 Likes

ur cool. all that needs to be said! FEEL BETTER!!!

2 Likes

You are one of the nicest people I’ve ever (virtually lol) met, on the forums and in the discord chat and you deserve nothing but love, peace, and positivity. I hope your day gets at least a little better from everyone’s messages. We appreciate you and all you contribute to the community x <3

3 Likes

hi yoshi

i love you and your positivity all the time, always looking to you for enthusiasm and happiness!

4 Likes

I hope you feel better :black_heart:

2 Likes

Yoahidas you are positive all on your own you have a welcoming spirit you will get better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aw that really sucks mate. Just know we’re here for you. We all have bad days, but you will have good days afterwards, just don’t give up. I hope you get better!

1 Like