I can't wait for the release date. I've already planned my v***s. 😄Look out everyone

IMG_20171219_163639

6 Likes

Do be honest I don’t like that it’s taking for ever for the all to come out

6 Likes

This forum is making people think we’ll at least me think that’s it’s coming out in a week or two or at least this month but it’s not official on when it will be released which is annoying

2 Likes

I belive it’s coming in one or two months but I hope to see some of our community friends on the platform making it big.

6 Likes

betch what? time for dom to get his clout goggles ready!
but is you frr though 1/2 months?

1 Like

We don’t know for sure, but this forum was created to help with ideas and inform the progress of the development of the App.

And create a hype for the app as well as a community.

4 Likes

I hope it comes out in 1-2 months

3 Likes

Dom said “hopefully when it’s warmer in the northern hemisphere.” I wouldn’t expect it before like April at the very earliest.

4 Likes

i can wait more, i need it now!! hahaha

1 Like

Same here! I’m tired of re-watching the same vines on YouTube.

i need more 6 second comedy.

1 Like

This Forum is really important in my eyes. The creators need out help VERY early on in the process so they can actually make it good. I don’t care if it takes until summer to come out, as long as its what the creators want it to be.

3 Likes

I can’t wait till it comes out, but until then I’m glad I have this little community to talk to lol… you guys are so nice here

1 Like

True, hopefully it will come out in March…

1 Like

I’m just going to go w it

so hyped for this. The community seems amazing so as long as the community remains like this V2 is going to be LIT :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

@Kelsey406 when you hit that top left link that says “the v2 community forums” there should be a button saying “+ New Topic”

Same!! Think may people have tbh

1 Like

As far as I see on Forums, V2 community is incredibly amazing and friendly (and not Toxic). I hope new comers will be like you.

1 Like

I hope it comes out by March

1 Like

I did too.