I cant wait 2 c v2 bring ppl together. CANT WAIT TO SHIP PEOPLE!

I feel like just like other platforms, people on v2 will connect communicate, you know branch out.
There will be so many people to ship. and the satisfaction you get when you ship someone, and then they actually start dating.
I just cant wait to see v2 relationships or just ships. :’))
also the people that will come together as friends and to collaborate… omg just exited
OMG SO MANY NEW FACES TO SHIP AHAHAHAHAHFVDLWIJFBA;EIRF;
1 thing I do really wish for is positivity and no drama. Just bring people and their commonalities together. pls let there be no drama. (I mean that is impossible, but if we try, anything is possible amirite;)
I LOVE MAKING FRIENDS!

8 Likes

I was literally thinking the same thing😁

1 Like

Same I agree

1 Like

Changed topic to “hype” :grin:

2 Likes

On that note, i’m also looking forward to all of the like minded people we will be able to meet and collaborate with ourselves. So many great people already on this forum.

3 Likes

lmaooo thanks. didn’t realize that.

yess dude. already seeing, well not really seeing (u know what I mean), just knowing that we already have such amazing people on this forum, and have ppl like this on the app. just really makes me happy and gets my hopes up that this app will be amazing just like the people

2 Likes

This Style of App creates and boosts this kind of Unified Community. It’s awesome to interact with so many people, and it’s only the Forum Stage lol You guys are awesome. Keep being V2 Strong :ok_hand::100::+1:

5 Likes

dont stress people out with your ships though

1 Like

It’s just good to know that we have an amazing community already.

1 Like

also “V2 Strong” should be a logo or slogan or like on merch or something. that would sound and look good. and it will show how strong of a community we are

2 Likes

Lol That’s cool of you to say. But overall, the V2 Community as it stands will be a bigger voice than any amount of Hashtags or words could do justice for :+1:

2 Likes

Everyone remain calm and proceed to normal fandom protocol.

2 Likes

yeah same but V2 community is already beginning to to feel like a family and as you said will V2 will create some relationships or not but i hope to make new friends and meet new people and colab with them it will be fun tho.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see the collabs. Who’s going to be the next jack and jack…?

2 Likes

i don’t know about that but i am going to be first ashutosh aryal

1 Like

Ayyee. Thats the spirit!

honey thats hard… but Ill try. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Haha agreed!!

1 Like

Honestly I can’t wait :blush:

1 Like