I can feel the internet shaking!

BYTE IS GOING TO CREATE A ONLINE EARTHQUAKE CHANGING THE INTERNET AND SOCIAL MEDIA AS WE NOW NO IT. THIS WILL CREATE AFTERSHOCKS AROUND THE WORLD GIVING NEW OPPORTUNITIES. THERE WILL BE A NEW MEANING OF EXPERTS IN THEIR FIELDS GIVING JUSTICE TO WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A “INFLUENCER”. BYTES COMMUNITY IS ONE OF THE STRONGEST AND POSITIVE ALLIANCES WE HAVE EVER SEEN.

HELLO EINSTEINS OF CREATIVITY
THAT EVERYONE CAN BE CREATIVE AND ACHIEVE GREATNESS INDIVIDUALLY. BUT WORKING AS A COMMUNITY CAN ROCKET LAUNCH BYTE TO A NEW UNIVERSE.

#HOP ON THE FLIGHT TO BYTE :joy: Thanks Guys!
giphy

25 Likes

asking for likes not good but all this other stuff :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

11 Likes

@arf Probably worded it wrong, just wanted to encourage the community to strive for greatness! that’s all thanks for your support :raised_hands:

7 Likes

yoooo legitness, being an “influencer” will definitely be the next thing.

that only means it will be more saturated/competitive to make it,

so mad respect for appls like byte to come out and give the future creators a platform to voice their creativity :heart:

13 Likes

…why is it that if I did this… a magic notice will come up saying… somethings wrong with your body…

(Text body)

6 Likes

Love the spirit of this post. This community will literally be legends making history. Not just by creating content, but also the community being positively binded together by great visions, making awesome friendships with each other, even before the app itself.

Let’s just say, I’m ready to get shookedt.

10 Likes

@iaanyll YESSS tenor

Community positivity! is everything, could not have said it better ourselves :clap::clap::clap::clap:

8 Likes

💯

I haven’t completed all my collab ideas yet. But @kanetwins y’all are definitely on my list. :blush::ok_hand:

11 Likes

YES YES YES YES YES yES

7 Likes

Its because he had two lowercase words at the very end of his short paragraph

6 Likes

Also I truly believe byte will be the next big thing on the internet and I’m honored to be apart of it

8 Likes

Now this is a special moment everyone’s waiting for​:hugs::rofl:

6 Likes

Rrrriiiight

5 Likes

Crowds causing earthquakes is always fascinating to me, so can’t wait :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Love this energy! Can’t wait also!:laughing::laughing:

8 Likes

it was 10.0 magnitude.

9 Likes

I’m sooo excited to create and collaborate. Love you guys @kanetwins!

5 Likes

if joining byte means riding that plane then count me in

7 Likes

Yes! its gonna be so fun we cant wait! :crazy_face::hugs:

6 Likes

I love this energy :fire::fire::fire:, keep it! You will be surprise the first day of the app :boom:

7 Likes