I ate the plate of food in the fridge

I literally just typed in Byte on YouTube and got this.

And she talks about a lot of stuff. As someone who has been here since launch and is part of the partner program- I was like “Now, wait a dang minute- you is not dissin my boo”

But it made sense, because it was a new perspective.

While she gave constructive criticism about the app (talking about getting our name out there, the state of the app, the content on the app, the follower count possibilities, etc.) I decided to look through the comments section.

AND THEN I FIND THE DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH- A MAN OF WISDOM @BrendanCescon

I literally did that meme- hol up lemme find it

On these kinds of videos, I literally see no one ever defending Byte (which breaks my heart) but like oh my gooseness my man over here making moves.

So uh yuh- das it my guy. And to whoever is reading this- I ate the plate of food in the fridge. My bad.

19 Likes

King behavior

7 Likes

LOL!!! I didn’t think anyone would ever read that comment haha

Yeah I saw a lot of negativity about byte under that vid, and I felt like a lot of people didn’t quite understand it. Dom has always said that byte isn’t directly trying to compete with TikTok, it’s trying to be its own different thing.

Byte’s changed so much since launch… I’m interested to see how it continues to evolve (especially as other short form video platforms emerge… I think Instagram Reels is coming to the US in August for instance).

8 Likes