Hyped and scared at the same time

Actually, I’m really excited for V2 to finally come out! But I’m also a bit scared…

I already have ideas of Vines that I could make and I really want to share these…
...but I'm a very shy person and I'm really nervous about it...

So I ask for advice.

Thanks to those who will take the time to answer

PS: English isn’t my native language so I’m sorry if I made some mistakes

2 Likes

I think with any form of video creation, it’s quite natural to be scared at first. As easy as it may come to some, for others it can be a real anxiety inducing experience! I have a few ideas for helping you with those jitters:

• Practice recording yourself A LOT. The more time you spend recording yourself, the more comfortable you’ll become with it, and the more fluid you’ll become! It takes practice talking to yourself out loud. :smile:
  • Consider making another form of social media where you can try your ideas out. This works two fold in that you can get some real field testing on your ideas and work on getting comfortable with people seeing your content.
  • If you are concerned about people finding your content, have ideas lined up for what you’d say to them. If you enjoy doing what you are doing, don’t let anyone take that away from you! You only have one life, and you should fill it with happiness whenever possible!
  • If people aren’t responding to your content in a positive way, try changing things up! I’d hate to think people will hate you just for being you, and if they are offensive in any way, report them and think nothing more of it! Some people are hateful by nature, and you shouldn’t worry about what they have to say.

Sorry for the long winded response, but I hope some of this may be helpful to you. If you ever have any questions or want to ask me anything else, never hesitate to message me!

2 Likes

Don’t be shy, in v2 you can be anyone/anything you want.
Little bit of advice _just be yourself _

3 Likes

I said this in a similar thread:

1 Like

How was your experience with Vine? I didn’t use it sadly, thought it was only toxic we care about looks content(I was wrong, I knoww.

Are some of you also nervous about it? I’m hyped for a app build with and for this community and seeing what kind of content I can put out and how far I can grow it :slight_smile:

What if someone I know finds my account? Be proud of it, if you ain’t proud of the content you make you need to make different content or you need to change your perspective because they didn’t do anything and you tried something.

What if people hate me? You will have us, we will be your shield against the hate #V2Love

1 Like

Vine was one of the best things that happened to me. It was an excellent creative outlet. Don’t worry about what other people think. Don’t worry about creativity content other people like. Just do you :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you!
It’s really helpful for me and I’ll try follow your advice :smile:

2 Likes

V*ne was very cool, i loved it. Calm down everything will be great

1 Like

Thank You! :blush:

1 Like

Absolutely! Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.