How's my new channel art?

I updated it a week ago. You can check it out; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8ZcQTnDoVY9OJgMYcBPfFQ?view_as=subscriber
53%20PM

It’s too messy. I’d say stick to one font, also get rid of all those boxes around the text, it makes it look unorganized. Make your name a lot bigger than the sub text so people can easily recognize your name. There are also way too many colours. If you are going to have loads of colours, make sure they compliment eachother and look good next to eachother.

2 Likes

oh man its alll cluttered the ideal rule is stick to either one font or 2 color schemes not a mixture of it all

3 Likes

What kind of content do you upload?

Ok, so I wanna give a rule of thumb here. More ≠ Better(usually). Some companies like Apple or whatever have a simple design, but it is sleek and precise as well. If you can pull that off, that could be cool. Like other dudes say, it’s too cluttered. I also feel like it is too industrial, seeing as how you’re trying to push the fact saying that you make good videos rather than letting us experience it. Let people know that you’re confident in what you do, and don’t rely on forced words to try and show people that. wow this was longer than i expected

2 Likes

The social media icons on the banner are useless because they’re already on the right of the screen, so I would suggest removing them. Otherwise, it’s looking pretty sharp!

1 Like

@Yoshr yeah, there could be arrows pointing at the other social media at the right

2 Likes

Keeping it simple would make it a lot nicer

2 Likes

Looks alright

1 Like

Comedy Videos.