How's life been for you guys?

How has life been going for you guys? I’ve been doing pretty good recently and I’ve even got a girlfriend :blush:

Edit: didn’t realize there was another topic already, please reply to this one How's Life?

8 Likes

That’s good! Life has been stressful for me & good at some times but other than that, it’s mostly stressful

5 Likes

Aw i’m sorry. I hope you start to feel less stressed :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

lifes been aight.

i have a midterm due at 10pm tonight and im procrastinating but i think ill be fine.

5 Likes

I hope you get your midterm done on time! Also glad to hear that lifes going well for you

3 Likes

My life has been great as well! (and I may have gotten myself a girlfriend as well hehe)

6 Likes

Life is stressful atm but im trying to see past the negative and focus on the positive :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Glad to hear. Stay positive :blush:

4 Likes

Kinda shitty and stressful tbh, waiting for thanksgiving break to get here.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear, hope life starts to get better for you :hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

Thank you.

4 Likes

thanks so much!

3 Likes

Amazing ever since I heard about this update!! :eyes::pray:t2::raised_back_of_hand:t2:

1 Like

Heyo! I made a similar topic, sorry I announced it kinda late. If you wanna check if a thread’s already been made, then just click the magnifying glass up at the right and search!

2 Likes

we all have our ups and downs, i just strive to have a good day everyday, sure a bad one slips here and there but what ya gonna dooo

3 Likes

Preach :ok_hand::facepunch:

2 Likes

arigato gozemas