How would you feel on this feature

I’ve thought of this idea, but how would you all feel if they would have their own editing tools, that are more just that the regular ones. Maybe add music, give some ideas and add @dom so he could possibly see this!

1 Like

Kinda like Sony vages and after affect in one on V2?

1 Like

Yes, nothing big, but just enough so we can create quality content.

1 Like

that would be nice, like a little section for editing?

1 Like

So it looks semi-okay😂?

1 Like

Yes! For people who don’t have editing software, they can use this instead! :slight_smile:

1 Like

ahh thats so sweet, yeah i can agree with this.

1 Like

Well :grimacing::joy: haha

1 Like

How do we share this to dom, so he can see!

be patient, he eventually looks through everything i’d assume. but i wouldn’t pester him

i think this could be cool but i am also a strong advocate for the one take videos

I agree! I like one take videos! But maybe they could have a feature where it features like short films (1 Minutes) and you can edit them lol or something in that field!

I think it having things like a tool to trim clips and other things like the ghost Mode that vine has for previous clips were super useful and would greatly be appreciated on v2

1 Like

Also maybe on v2 Doesn’t only have to be about videos, maybe they can allow users to upload a song, and share it. Or something like that!

I would love an editing feature , this would make it easier to add any animation or images

1 Like

You mean like musical.ly cause people gonna catch me lip-syncing if we have music added xD

Not like that, I meant like uploading a .mp3 and a cover and sharing it, making v2 a multi media app. And also making a feature like musically would be cool

1 Like

I think its a cool idea

1 Like