How will you reduce your regrets before you die?

Some people will say they have no regrets, I beg to differ.

1 Like

My biggest regret will be not having any regrets

3 Likes

just do the stuff i want to do i guess, and do what i think is right. that’s it i think

4 Likes

I regret every choice I’ve ever made, so to reduce this I will make less choices

7 Likes

In addition, as long as I keep getting forum likes, my number of regrets goes down

3 Likes

Not being mod

2 Likes

This is most of my regrets

3 Likes

My biggest regret is being born… How do I reduce this, someone pls help me :sweat_smile::pensive:

2 Likes

You gotta throw one of these bad boys down. :ok_hand:
tenor

4 Likes

Is it weird i dont regret things im pretty live in the moment of a person

2 Likes

LOL That’s terrific!

1 Like

Bullshit. :wink: Life is awesome, even with its problems.

2 Likes

There are no regrets. There are only lessons. And you can’t learn lessons unless something bad happens.

2 Likes

What if you regret not dying?

1 Like

I won’t because by then I’ll be dead :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think that’s an interesting way of looking at life. Never thought of it that way.

@arf

just do the stuff i want to…

My Response:

If that’s what you truly believe then go for it

@ShawdGawd

You gotta throw one of these bad boys

My Response:

That’s actually a pretty good idea :rofl:

@devynb

Is it weird i dont regret things…

My Response:

No, not weird at all. Sounds like someone is content with where their at, and that’s not necessarily a bad thing.

3 Likes

@annam

My biggest regret is being born…

My Response:

I’m not a licensed therapist or psychiatrist, so I can’t give a professional opinion. However, talk to someone in person, who is, join a meditation group, and/or find someone who can you be 100% honest with. When you can be a 100% with those people (not here on this forum, seek some real advice from people in person.) you can identify what’s wrong with you and learn to at least minimize that regret. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Appreciate you being uplifting.

1 Like

There are no regrets. There are only lessons…

My Response:

I think that’s a good way of looking at things. Staying postivie and not being in doubt goes a long way in life

1 Like

Find the happiness and honesty within yourself to be vulnerable with the right person in person. It might go a long way to help with that regret and help you find what you’re looking for