How will Dom process all beta requests?

Hey guys,

Sorry if it’s a bit random or a bit of a stupid question but… If you’re relatively up to date on the forums I think y’all know that Dom has opened up beta signups (open for about 24 hours). So far it’s got just over 900 replies (probably will continue growing) and I was basically wondering how he’s gonna process that stuff - it seems like a lot of work. Especially as he will be checking that the accounts commenting weren’t created before the post.

I ain’t no computer whiz so maybe there’s some software that does it? If not I wish Dom and the team the best of luck with going through these accounts! Honestly it’s very much appreciated. :hearts::hearts::hearts:

– Flo

7 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, wonder if he has access to features on the forums that would help him :thinking:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’d hope so for him. In an earlier post he said he’s expecting kinda around 1000 people at most, seems it will go over that number.

2 Likes

I send the best vibe and the best luck to @dom he will probably need it

3 Likes

He has mods that can go through the page and purge all accounts that were made today or were inactive. Im sure in site settings he can have it set up easier (thus his request for our emails to be accurate).

6 Likes

The email thing just means we have it listed in our accounts details right? Not in our description or anything?

2 Likes

The expert team and I have begun going through all of the requests, there’s still a lot more to go. There’s around 25-30 hours left to register for beta.

14 Likes

oh damn, goodluck with that! much appreciated <3

3 Likes

Yes. The email you made your account with

5 Likes

Yes I understand your concern haha. 900+ is a lot of people to sort through!! Luckily for him he’s not alone on this; as @motocross said, some of us Experts, including yours truly, are helping him out with organizing the people who sign up. So it shouldn’t be too long of a process, but it will take a while haha.

8 Likes

thanks to all the Experts in that case!!! atleast the signups are slowing down. :joy:

5 Likes

we’re about 415 posts in!

8 Likes

It’s unknown right now, but time will tell.

1 Like

Here’s a butterfly for your sanity, kaden. :butterfly:

5 Likes

It’s so tough and I’ve barely helped, but still. I’m just struggling to make time right now, at one of the worst possible moments :grimacing:

3 Likes

an update: we’re currently all caught up with the entries! There are still a bunch of people commenting but as of now if you’ve posted, you’re good! :blush:

4 Likes

@Parkachu
Man, that must of been a lot of work going through all those entries. :0

3 Likes

It really was, but I didn’t mind it! I got into a groove and it all flew by!

There were SO many people who made new accounts that day just to respond to the beta post xD
(even though dom specifically asked people not to do that)

4 Likes

Yeah I went and took a look myself. I was shocked when Kaden shared how many actually had signed up that day.

2 Likes

ah that’s great to hear. luckily for you guys the deadline is approaching soon.

:joy: :joy: :joy: