How was your week? 📆

I wanted to see if anyone had any spectacular/funny stories to share from the past week?

I’ll start…

I happen to get two haircuts today.

:haircut_man::heavy_multiplication_x::haircut_man::ballot_box_with_check:

4 Likes

I had a pretty good week, thanks. :slight_smile: Better when I heard the app is going strong again.

Out of curiosity…Why did you get two haircuts? lol

2 Likes

This week was a whole lotta nothin’. :joy:

5 Likes

Happy to hear you had a nice week.

My haircut was quite the debacle. I’m not very picky. I just happen to have a stylist who was uncomfortable with clippers. I ended up with a really odd look. The person who was cutting my hair was nice and really didn’t cut much of anything off, just some random chunks here and there. In these types of situations a lot goes through your mind, but it all worked out though. I went to another spot down the street and they cleaned me up.

3 Likes

That’s good though. Sounds nice.

2 Likes

Yeah it can be awkward to tell a hairstylist that you don’t really like the haircut. That’s good you went to someone who could fix it.

3 Likes

This past Monday before leaving a store I frequent; I asked if they were hiring. Come to find out they’re having a Nation Wide Hiring Event next week Wednesday.

1 Like

Well, the beginning didn’t start off too great. But then one day I just started feeling really happy because of stuff and then I was saved for the whole week. It was preeetty cool. Also, you’ve inspired me to draw more than just people, so thank you for that! Still don’t know if I’m going to post it yet, maybe later tho :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

kinda weird. some lady at work wouldn’t grasp the concept that pasta salad isnt a soup and she kept trying to get our half sandwich/cup of soup combo and i had to get her husband to explain to her that pasta salad isnt a soup.

idk the people in my town arent very bright

3 Likes

Good move on reaching out to them. That timing is wild. I’m sure it will all work out well for you.

1 Like

Yeah, this is great. Really happy you are finding it all welcoming. Thanks for being here and saying that.

1 Like

Pasta salad is sort of confusing. I wouldn’t place it in the soup category though. That’s too much tuna.

1 Like

lol my week was pretty much shit till I found out that @dom didn’t forget about v2… ya so now its a bit better

3 Likes

terrible until thursday when i found out v2 was coming back ree

1 Like

actually a good week, got caught up with all my studies

1 Like

Well I have 3 assignments due next week and I’m on the forums instead of completing them… So that’s that.

a whole lotta nothing other than picking up my nephew/nieces from school and babysitting. i had a nice meal out with my dad on thursday after not seeing him for a few months and yanno… job searching. boring

1 Like

Good luck with your job search!

2 Likes

I’ve had a pretty busy and stressful week…

(I’m at uni.)

1 Like

thank you!!:slight_smile: