How was Black Panther? (Spoilers are welcome)

Just wanted to know your opinion.

1 Like

I thought it was fantastic and beautifully done. It made me so so sooo happy to finally watch a movie, where I felt truly represented and this in a positive and powerful way. I wish I had a movie like this when I was growing up :pray:t6:

4 Likes

It was alright. Didn’t live up to the hype. It’s like the Lion King except with more CG.

1 Like

Never saw it but from the commercials it looks interesting

I like the movie its entertaining, its a good movie to have a good time, nothing more. Dont go expecting a movie for an Oscar or the best Marvel movie. If you like the Trap go to watch it, The movie have a lot of Traps songs and clothing styles, Michael B. Jordan have the better look an acting

I wasn’t blown away, and left the theater feeling normal, but it was pretty good. I want to see more, and people are right when they say it has a good villain. Go see it.

2 Likes

holy cheese-its it was AMAZING!!! tbh best marvel movie I’ve ever seen :grin: awesome fight scenes, good plot, AMAZING actors, and overall just awesome! however I did get a little confused about the characters in the first scene, but I figured it out pretty quickly :joy: not the movies fault, just me being me :joy:

1 Like

I loved it, I was really proud to see the strong role that African actors had in it. The fight scenes in the movie were awesome too!

2 Likes

I know you didn’t know because it dropped pretty far but I made a similar thread 3 days ago

2 Likes

It was ok, it would’ve been better as a Scary movie esq parody.

CGI was really shitty

1 Like

I personally loved the movie for properly setting up black panther. It gave me all the details I needed and immersed the audience in the culture of Wakanda. The plot wasn’t too bad, I felt the “traditions or advancement, past or future” trope is overplayed a bit but overall it was a really good movie. Also Shuri is the best person ever.

2 Likes