How V2 made me feel

Wow. I never thought that I would write this no this isn’t me leaving the fourms but here goes. Vine was the definition of the greatest social media app every trend started on there from its birth to its death it’s what bought me and my big sister together. I was in Florida when Vne was closing down but by that time I had already let go of the app. so when I heard that it was closing down I thought nothing would change cause I moved away from my sisters. But the day the app closed I felt like “what’s gonna happen now?” I tried to fill the time by watch Vids on other social media but everyone kept posting about Vne shutting down. I couldn’t avoid Vne I couldn’t just “move on”. But that feeling made me realise something… i missed vne…So when I heard that v2 was coming I felt that V*ne hole being filled again as if it were revived the forms came updates were here and there but then domain announced v2s postponement… I couldn’t handle it the depression had finally reached me but then I noticed something people still kept hope.Pepole kept hope for v2 everyone was sad but It wasn’t a surprise dom had been acting funny on Twitter so people expected it so I kept visiting the forms getting more hope each day passed that someday someday v2 would be here. And that’s were we are now.

10 Likes

You deserve a cake if you read all that

7 Likes

I always love a good story. It’s seems as if vine brings a special community together.

2 Likes

100% fact! I felt like i really missed the boat with the original v*ne and I really wanted to explore the possibilities of v2.

1 Like

Vine was a really fun experience. I was more of a watcher than a maker then, but now I’m totally ready to make some good content if/when v2 releases.

2 Likes

Same thing with me :frowning:

1 Like

Can I have at least half of the cake? :joy:

1 Like

bless your soul

2 Likes

Same, man

2 Likes

VicNeedsTo

Chill

2 Likes