How to think of a great username?

I always struggle with usernames and wanted to know if any of you have tips to coming up with good usernames. :innocent:

1 Like

Well I got some usernames I use out of irl things or things I just think of on the spot. For example, my original name on here was tooturntalex. I copied tooturnttina’s username and replaced her name with mine.

Midn8ght is soemthing I also made up on the spot, ironically at midnight. :joy:

So just be creative about it

4 Likes

usernames can be whatever. choose one you like

4 Likes

Personally I think using your real name is a great place to start. Even if you don’t use it all, taking elements always seems to work well!

8 Likes

Turning a word into an anagram, and using the result can be helpful.

4 Likes

Taking advice from above, I put my full name in an anagram generator. “Dynamo Bras” is what I got.

2 Likes

Try a mixture of your name and what kind of content you want to make

3 Likes

Random user name generator that’s how my parents named me

8 Likes

I like the name Chowder but its up to you to be creative with a name. But you can never go wrong with using your real name.

3 Likes

Just do whatever ya like my guy. Do something, and think hard, about a name that’ll capture your personality and something that reflects what you want people to see when they first encounter you. A good username typically consists of something memorable and quick, but there are no official guidelines, so whatever you choose should be perfect for you!

2 Likes

Be brief and simple

2 Likes

I used names that people have e called me over the years. Shay and Bae, so I decided on Shay Bae :grin:

3 Likes

@Oren :skull::skull::skull::joy:

3 Likes

For social media I usually use half of my first name and then my middle name after (not including here)

4 Likes