How to prepare for the 2nd tiktok migration

Hey all,

Surely everyone has heard the news that the fat tangerine man :tangerine:(Trump) has announced an indefinite ban on TikTok across the US, this would mean there will be another migration to byte with a lot of tiktokers settling in especially those who’ve already moved to byte over a month ago but have left because the app was starting to get “boring”.

Anyway, I’m going to create a groupchat on insta showing you step by step on how to ORGANICALLY grow your byte account, and when I mean by ORGANICALLY, I mean by growing on byte without being in rebyte groups as it’s known to be both unfair and abusive to the algorithm.

I’ll add the first 10 people who dropped their instas in the comments, this does not include mods as they can be in this group automatically I.e by default just to show that what I’m doing is perfectly safe and fully beneficial to both the users but most importantly the app as a whole promotion wise.

I’ll explain more on this in the gc, but all you need to know is “in order to grow your byte account, you need to fully engage with other creators both big and small”

”and also rebyte videos that you think deserves more attention and will help promote byte as new users join us”

Note: once the 10 @‘s have been dropped, the gc I create for this purpose will only be up for 12 hours after its initial creation, after that the group will shutdown for good so make sure you’re active throughout cause there’s no going back.

9 Likes

Iammaress

1 Like

@JeremyTheGee

1 Like

Libzy_itm

1 Like

@christian__corporan

1 Like

@lyric_rox

1 Like

@jacobcannot :))))

1 Like

C.i.a.r.as

1 Like

mine is cilouen :balloon:

1 Like

real_ian_turner

1 Like

my instagram is @heyydevii

for anyone interested my byte is @devdreamzz

1 Like

gc entry is now closed… gc being created now

gc is now online named :purple_heart::green_square::red_circle::purple_heart:

Group’s closure is on August 2nd 5:23AM BST

My ig is blvckaladdinttv

1 Like

Loyalboyjayy on Instagram ( I’ll be here for the next wave :sweat_smile:)

@diegorocha.t

@mmattbtw

@geds.co

:laughing::laughing:

Just had to do this

1 Like

Oh my god I have to like that on byte

1 Like

I’m not gonna join the GC but just please please please don’t make one of the tips “just use the popular hashtags even if the content is not related” PLEASE

1 Like