How to get popular!

Wanna get popular without being creative or funny?
Look no further!

All you need to do is get a bunch of people together in a group chat and rebyte every single post everyone makes, this forces the post to get insane engagement. This method has been passed down from the most funny and creative viners dating back to king Bach and le le pons!

The really amazing part is that you don’t need to be funny or original! You can just say anything and since it gets rebyted by so many people In your group, it’s bound to see hundreds of users and get lots of likes.

Aren’t these groups that abuse the system so fun ?

24 Likes

Yo can someone invite me to this group half joking not actually joking help

3 Likes

I think this might be something you should let the staff know!

3 Likes

It’s not really about that…

6 Likes

laughs in machine learning but it is funny, even if they leave the group they will still be haunted by recommendations of second rate content for long enough to regret those choices in life :grin:

6 Likes

HAHAHHAHAAH I love u

3 Likes

Lmfaoo like honestly wtf I swear I see funnier people not getting the recognition they deserve like honestly u tbh and a lot of others.

13 Likes

it’s okay. I don’t tend to worry about likes, but your opinion means a lot heheh, I just made this to poke fun at mainstream creators

3 Likes

Looking at the app, and the forum, I think the devs don’t want to rely on some exclusive elite of creators, but have a healthy and vibrant community of users fairly recognised for their creativity no matter how small or rare.

It’s just that the machine that will make it happen needs time, and your data :blep:

4 Likes

Oh it most definitely lmao. The only reason loop groups are made is to promote each other. Cuz they can’t get the exposure on their own

3 Likes

Totally agree :pray: :ok_hand:

You can’t please everyone and most people like random, weird content that just stands out compared to videos they’ve seen before.

1 Like

yo someone invite me to their group @jalikatu

1 Like

I wish I could downvote this

1 Like

That’s cool to know i guess but I never really got methods like this or follow for follow. Just because everyone sees your content doesn’t mean they’ll stay when your actually trying. It’s more about building a devoted following than seeing your like count go up. I see your being blatantly sarcastic tho :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Join the group on Facebook Byte Fallow4Fallow

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1258151654370038/?ref=share

1 Like

Oh my, Its instagram dm groups all over again xd

Yeah but if the algorithm only pushes pieces of content that gain traction, meaning that already have like, how the in the hell you think someone with 0 followers is going to get anywhere?

I had zero folllowers at first and post content and now I’m at almost 200. No one rebytes my stuff.

2 Likes

How long ago did you start? I honestly asking because from what I read on the changelogs, I understand the algorithm to not push new content

1 Like

Wow… you just gotta do pranks :joy: look at my recent bytee

1 Like