How to get Byte Beta?

who has byte beta? how do you get it? how are you Liking it?

14 Likes

I have it, and I’m enjoying it! I don’t think we’re allowed to share details but I think you’ll be very happy once it’s released!

20 Likes

aww thank you

6 Likes

No problem!

5 Likes

Changed to general discussion :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Since other people didnt answer the rest of your questions, I will.

How did I get it: I signed up in a beta signup thread a long time ago. Like, 8-10 months ago. If you signed up, you should be getting an email sometime. (could be weeks), if you did not sign up, then you have to wait for the next signup (no official date yet) or for another user to generate you an invite code when that feature is enabled.

How am I liking the beta: I like it! there are les bugs than Phase 2, but its cool. I cant really talk about specifics, except that the interface is similar to Vine’s. (You can see that from videos/photos Dom has posted)

8 Likes

Lucky you get to try the app even know I apply so many times

6 Likes

it’s been a cool expereince so far

5 Likes

Signed up to that thread back in October of 2018, no luck with any phase of the beta…

4 Likes

You have to be cool :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Does anyone have a code for byte becuaee I already in but i just need a code I follow all the steps on the email thing and it’s still anti telling me bout the code I need it

3 Likes

Whatever friend invited you should give you the code they were given. People were only given 2 and most people already used them

3 Likes

can anyone share the beta code?

2 Likes

As of right now, the Byte team isn’t giving out any more beta codes and all the beta codes that they send to beta users are most likely all used by others.

2 Likes

there is none the app is live https://byte.co/

1 Like