How to game?

I have a really important question : HOW TO GAME? Like I do sometimes play games on my phone or my laptop but why do people buy like so many items and game setups??? HELP ME PLEASE.

3 Likes

They like to cultivate the perfect experience, the clearest visually and audibly. They want no buffering, and really high quality performance. Some computers can’t handle some graphics or audio as well as some other computers due to the hardware or software. Hope I helped :smiley: speakers are generally included for audio

2 Likes

To add to an already great answer, gaming at the peak performance or atleast a decently looking one helps you enjoy the game more since there are less faults to it. It’s bothersome to be playing a really pretty game but you get a freeze frame every hour or so ,these little flaws can bug you and kick you out of the immersion. Also having a good gaming rig (be it pc, console or phone) generally keeps you up to date with all the games coming out in the next 3 years.

2 Likes

I can’t get into gaming like other ppl can. I would assume people do it because it’s like a hobby, and most people put money towards something they love… it’s not my thing.

1 Like

I have the same question, How people who play a game a few times is so good? I have to play a game a lot times to learn the basic things

1 Like