How to create V2 account !?

I’m really happy V2 is coming soon. But how will we create V2 account!?? If we create V2 account with Twitter then there is a chance of Twitter suing V2. I think V2 should give us 2 options of how will we sign in on V2.

1. Sign in on V2 with Email. V2 should also make it easier for us to change our Email address anytime we want.
  2. Maybe sign in with Twitter. If it happens then V2 should also make it easier for us to unlink our Twitter account from V2 anytime we want and link new Twitter account.

I hope V2 will accept my request and make it easier for us to create and edit our V2 account.
2 Likes

I hope it’s email, as I don’t even use twitter

4 Likes

I’m sure there are different options. I wouldn’t worry about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

But twitter owned vine, that’ll be why.

Email would be great. Maybe an option for Twitter users. Like, you can choose. :slight_smile:

It might be the same as the forum

1 Like

Through our phone #s would be a pretty unique way to go about it! How many emails do you use? I know I forgot a couple that I use :sweat_smile: but I only use one phone number, so the chances of me forgetting that are very low. I believe sending in your security questions via text and things like that could be pretty interesting!

1 Like

Phone number is a great idea!! :ok_hand:

1 Like

it would be nice to be able to sign in with twitter, facebook and email.

1 Like

I think email would be alrite with me

2 Likes

Email would be best. But I’m sure they’d add other options as well.

3 Likes

Probably just email, it’s the most standard

4 Likes