How the Beta selection is gonna work

So I feel as if the beta test peeps will have an advantage over the rest. Think about it, they will be on before everyone else in the world does, so that means they may pop up as “suggested to follow” when the app is released to the rest of the world. This allows them instant v2 success, becuase being exposed to so many v2 users all over the planet will guarantee them fame. Wow I kinda wanna be a beta tester now cause of this theory.

3 Likes

you could look here, for some similar threads, there’s also no official information released at the moment

You linked this article.

3 Likes

That had me dying :joy:

1 Like

Beta testing is for making sure the app works, as well as reporting what needs to be fixed or added on the app for a better platform. Sure, these users may have an advantage, but I’m certain the beta testers will need to restart from scratch in some way

1 Like

lol i thought i was going crazy but i didnt want to say anything :joy:.

Do ya think that when the app gets released to everyone the beta users will have to restart?

I guess so…

Haha so he did :laughing:

lol i tried to be a pro, and i failed miserably. self esteem is, like, off the charts right now!

1 Like

Ya I guess all the beta testers will be recommended once the app is fully released but they’ll have to make pretty good content for people to want to follow. So don’t give up hope and just make the best content you can.

1 Like

I think it’s been mentioned before. Maybe the beta could be given to all the users in this forum (about 10k users)
OR
get the top 300 or 400 users who are more active here

2 Likes

damn that sounds good, if it were atleast top 300 or so of the forum i heard theyd just take 20 from the forums and i got shocked

MY OPINION: imo, it’s not good to be focused for the fame. i get where you’re coming from, just wanting to be there before everyone and be ahead, but it’s ok. beta finna be made to help let the real app work, for all of us. uhhhhh, sorry if i killed the mood. i suck at not being boring

2 Likes

that’s true

I think that it’ll be more than 20 because they need way more feedback and reports from the testers.It would be really sad if they chose a lot of other social media influencers over this community,cuz we’ve been supporting this app for like 2 months now

1 Like

We do not know much about it, the only thing we know is that it is a closed beta and users will be selected by Dom

1 Like

would that many people really be needed tho? i feel like 40-60 is the common number.

1 Like

I’m curious why this is such a big deal. Enjoy the app for what it is don’t try and make it something so monumental.

bahahahaha :joy: