How should Punishable Offenses Against Artists Be Handled?

How will disciplinary actions be defined in the upcoming app? For example, if we were to have a artist on V2, who uploaded a loop (still calling it that lol) containing laughing at a dead body, what kind of disciplinary actions should be taken? That’s just one example but I’m sure you can think of other situations that could call for your account to be violating some sort of guidelines. What Desciplinary steps would they be sent through? I’ve searched the forums and have not found a similar post on punishable offenses (besides my own regarding botting)- I think this is a important topic everyone should be informed about. How will the steps raise? Warning, suspension, termination? Let me know
what you guys would like to see implemented!

Below is a example of the discussion.

@AIexander
Steps until Termination of V2 Account:

*** Warning to V2 User**

*** 2nd Warning to V2 User**

*** Suspending account for 30 Days**

*** Account Suspended Until Review by Staff**

*** Account Terminated**

*Device Banned

If User makes any more accounts to break the guidelines of the app, their IP will be banned permanently! NO EXCEPTION!

14 Likes

agreed, i too would like to know what’s the deal with cases like this. would they be harsh?

2 Likes

Don’t worry because vine seems to be a little strict then youtube so Maybe your video will get removed or Your account means both are 50/50. Maybe you might get ban for months or something. Because suicide is not a joke at all.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen anything in place about actual actions that will be taken when someone violates the community guidelines.

I think those will be defined once the guidelines are set.

3 Likes

Looking for a lil bit of a earlier answer for everyone to read through and voice their opinion, that’s why I asked :slight_smile: appreciate your response.

2 Likes

My Friend, i have answered your question. If there might be anything present about that in Forum. People might post it here dont worry. We are here to help people.

2 Likes

Automatic termination if someone were to joke about suicide or a dead body. Doesn’t matter who, just if they do so. This is not the black web, young children are watching you artist and looking up to you. Don’t ruin it.

5 Likes

It’s not a question for one specific person necessarily, more meant for everyone to chip in and put their own ideas to the post for what they would like to see :slight_smile: appreciate you responding :heart:

1 Like

My thoughts exactly, but what about further from just suicide? That was just one example

I think public flogging would be good. As long as it’s recorded and posted on V2.

5 Likes

Totally! I was just mentioning that I think the guidelines would need to be set before determining “punishments”

There should definitely be removals and suspensions and banning as you mentioned in the OP. But beyond that, it’s hard to really say.

3 Likes

That’s what’s great about these forums tho, we have a voice in posts where we can come together and put our own opinions into what we think the guidelines should look like :slight_smile:

1 Like

anything dark on that level, especially jokes about terrorist attacks, anything

2 Likes

Steps until Termination of Vine Account:

*** Warning to Vine User**

*** 2nd Warning to Vine User**

*** Suspending account for 30 Days**

*** Account Suspended Until Review by Staff**

*** Account Terminated**

*Device Banned

If User makes any more accounts to break the guidelines of the app, their IP will be banned permanently! NO EXCEPTION!

7 Likes

How do you think the actions should be taken? Suspension first, warning first?

2 Likes

I think they should be blocked from the app for a little while like a month or half a year (6months) and then after that be allowed back on to be honest I’m not ok with what Logan did but we all make mistakes

3 Likes

These are the kind of responses that make my day! That’s a good idea, I like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You might say that Warnings and terminations or bans are done when you joke about Suicide or Terrorist jokes as well as Racism etc, You might ruin it for yourself and those kids who have been watching and get one of these warning.

2 Likes

That makes sense, would you receive notification first or just be removed from the app?

1 Like

Device ban** they can move from ip ban, vpns etc.

8 Likes