How should I go about getting more views/ followers?

I’ve been on byte for under a week and I’ve already uploaded 50+ original videos, I’m having trouble getting more than 7 likes per video and it’s frustrating because I put a lot of effort into thinking of new ideas, any tips on how to get more followers/ views from people with a bigger audience ?
P.S : I normally post under comedy, I have about 70 followers.

9 Likes

You can try to post relatable/trendy stuff as well as your original content. Also, you can see a popular video and add your touch to it.

More likes & followers doesn’t equal a quality content so don’t get frustrated if you don’t get a lot of that. Just work hard and try to learn what the people like and hopefully you’ll get what you want. :+1:

9 Likes

A few reccomendations for you to help grow:

• Analyze what times and days get the highest engagement and save your top notch content for those days/times.

• Be sure you engage with other byters, liking, commenting, rebyting, etc. People like creators/brands that interact with them.

• Try collaborating with other byters that create content similar to yours. This can help make their followers your followers.

On top of those tips I have found engaing with people in the forms here to be a great way to connect with others and get people interested in seeing more of your content.

11 Likes

What’s your account name? Maybe I could give you some tips :))

1 Like

I post my videos in the experiential channel and they receive about 12 per likes. I recently got 70 followers and 11k loops so thats been working. Also if you get comment and likes try to spread the love to there channels and most of them gave some back.

1 Like

I was planning to make a thread of my own in General Discussion about my personal keys to Byte Growth. I’ve only been on byte five six days now – I started on Monday, and I’ve accrued 159 followers and a few thousand loops. I’ll make it on this upcoming Monday, which will be the one-week mark. It’s a system, like a market – you’ve gotta crack the code, my guy, Byte is very different from other social media since it’s new and fresh.

4 Likes

@wallpuncher !!!

2 Likes

70 followers is more than I had a week in to it. Just stay consistent and you will gain more. I’ve hit popular a few times and even then followers don’t come as fast as you’d think. Just stay consistent with your uploads and be patient.

3 Likes

Engage with other people. (But be genuine about it though). By doing this, people are way more likely to visit your profile.

4 Likes

That’s true engaging with other profiles can help a lot

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the tips ! :blush::blush: Hope you’re all having a good time on the app!

1 Like

Engage other people. Avoid rebyte for rebyte. Buy a tripod. Compose your shots in an interesting way. Weekends are rough. Collaboration. You can do it.

5 Likes

What do you think Is the best times and days for to post a byte

1 Like

I made a post about my findings that have worked for me so far that you can read here: Prime Posting Times

I am still analyzing and reviewing what has been working for me and will be looking to post an update near the end of February. So far though week days in the morning before 9-9:30 has been when I get the most engagement, but I am trying to break down time, categories, and days to get a better idea.

2 Likes

Join this engagement group on telegram
https://t.me/joinchat/MgWWfRToxvSB68RLWRALbw

1 Like

Thank you !!

1 Like

Mood, though I think 70 followers is already a whole damn lot :joy:

Just don’t give up and keep on making content, even if you put a lot of effort into a byte the sad truth is with all the new uploads the system gets it’ll get lost in the sea of new bytes. I think the way ppl get viral is by having someone popular rebyte their stuff or just not giving up and uploading daily.

I think this topic is pretty helpful

3 Likes

You’re right ! Happy to be where I am , and I’m having fun that’s the most important part ! Have a good day!

1 Like

Thank you, this is very helpful!

2 Likes