How’s everyone doing?

I miss everyone! How’s everyone doing?! Wanted to make this thread to get some conversation going and to make more connections because i love meeting new people and creators on byte! I also wanted to say thank you to everyone who has supported me in my singing! A lot has happened in the last three weeks and I’m very humbled and thankful for everything! I’ve been having so much fun making jingles every day :heart::notes: and I’m really glad you guys are liking them! And also, Stan @Tupac and @TomWho because they are amazing creators and I Stan them :raised_hands:t4::partying_face: you won’t regret it I pinky promise!

11 Likes

Desperate for clear skin? :rocket::joy: stan again for clearer skin :clap:t4: I’m doing fantastic

3 Likes

I have clear skin melanin glowing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::innocent: but im a forever Stan of the son of pac

5 Likes

Rommie, you are a sweetheart, a talented singer, and a unique, beautiful person. Never stop being any of that! I’m also so glad I’m getting to know @Tupac on the app, he’s funny but also a wonderful and supportive part of the Byte community. I stan both of you, and appreciate all of your love and support. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hearts:

3 Likes

Love your jingles :grin: :grin: :grin: Of course! How can we not support your talent?! The strength to continue byting even with damaged hands :fire: Should inspire others to keep byting no matter what’s going on. Keep doing you Rommie :green_heart:

2 Likes

I’m so glad Byte brought us together! So so happy bout it :innocent: and yes, @Tupac is my buddie! His energy is out there and he’s making his mark for sure! :relieved: we stan ppl who stan :partying_face::two_hearts::raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

You are the sweetest ugh :sob::raised_hands:t4: Ty!! Appreciate your constant positive support and feedback! You motivate me more than you prolly know!! :heart: Thank u again and I’m very haply you enjoy watching my videos! :innocent::notes::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I’ll continue to stan :rocket::ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Who’s this Stan guy you all keep taking about? :joy:

1 Like

I am doing good and you betta go off with your vocal talent and VOCALL RANGGEE!!! We stan

1 Like

my name is actually Stan and i got no stans… yet ? C:

1 Like

but @rommie i want your voice :pleading_face:

1 Like

who doesn’t?

2 Likes

true that

1 Like

That’s so funny! Check my bio out on byte :sweat_smile::joy::weary: such a funny coincidence

1 Like

woah. didn’t even see that lol

Glad to hear you’re doing well! I’m also doing okay! I’m better now thanks to your comments! Making me blush fr fr ! I try my best so it means a lot to hear these nice things :’) thank you again, I’m glad you enjoy!

1 Like

Mr Gemini sir you most certainly do have stans!! Who am I ?! :pleading_face: and your comments >>>>

Always making my day like you rlly like my voice that much? :sob::two_hearts: I trip out all the time that ppl enjoy hearing me sing but I am so grateful and thankful more than anything! I see you doing your thang over there homie and I ain’t mad :relieved::innocent: keep it up!

1 Like

@rommie oh you right you right :slight_smile:
and heck yes ! But like the guy up there said ^ Who doesn’t :man_shrugging:t4:
anyway continue to bless our feed with your jingles, i’ll forever stan :slightly_smiling_face: