How Random you Could be?

Lets play a game

Comment Down Anything Random The most Random Sentence You could imagine… Anything

The Best Random Comment Will be Announced as a Winner in the Next Topic Created You will be the Topic name…

2 Likes

The Beaver didn’t know where the pumpkin patch was, but the Englishman did. The Beaver had to use enhanced interrogation tactics to get the location out of him.

1 Like

@tybottofficial you win, topic closed :laughing:

1 Like

Give me an award rn

1 Like

If three pancakes were on the roof and five people dyed their hair blue, which is greener than purple, and 89 raccoons left the soggy paper on the show “friends,” how many hot-dogs were remaining in the rusty car?

1 Like

Niceee that’s Totally cool

Ahahaha Straight Forward nice

That’s The Spirit hahah

The Computation is High…

Like does anyone wounder what it would be like to have tails, like would they come out the hole behind us like how tf do you wear jeans then, WOULD THEY HAVE TAIL HOLES, that would be lit, leta make that a thing

1 Like

Hahahah Cool

dude i’m tryin to shower but my brothers pet flamingo is sleeping in my room so i can’t get in there and it’s pooping all over and i really am craving a nice pancake so i am going to ask my mother to cook up some delicious flatbreads. alright love you mose time for school

1 Like

WHen but why they can go from jump asking at a time to fly and me to frisky business.

1 Like

There was a toaster named Philip, he always wanted to be a pair of sandals. But his owner did not listen to his plea to let him be his sandals. So the toaster went on a journey to Narnia and found a talking penguin. The penguin had cold feet so the toaster asked him if he could warm them up for him and the penguin said yes. The toaster now lives out his days warming up the penguins feet. The End

1 Like

Cool haha

Daaaaam thats Nice

That was a very hard end cool definitely qualifies

William Nye the Scientist

1 Like

Cooool nicee

i could rlly use a 10 pc mcnugget right now

2 Likes