How quickly will V2 become big enough to attract sponsors and stuff?

What are your thoughts?

2 Likes

If all the big people originally on v*ne hope back on, then there will probably be sponsors immediately BUT if many don’t, then it will have to grow a bit to show who becomes big, and THEN there will be sponsors

6 Likes

well , lets hope it grows quickly.

3 Likes

yeah i hope the same

1 Like

I think within the first 5-8 months

2 Likes

Good question. Tbh I feel like sponsors are already interested, but as far as artists gaining revenue off of that money, idk what the prerequisites they’ll be looking for to provide that. I feel like it might hit the ground running pretty quickly, but there might not be HUGE demand until like 6 months in or so, once V2 shows longevity. That’s all just my guess though!!

2 Likes

I think sponsors will begin to utilize V2’s artists once they see artists cultivating loyal followings! It might not even be a big number, could be as small as 2,000 followers. V2 has 63k followers at the moment and their latest tweet received 11k likes. So if we were to assume roughly 17% of their twitter followers would immediately download v2 at its public launch, we could see people gaining traction in as little as a month!

If potential sponsors see an artists creating a genuine audience + the audience engages with the artist + they are onbrand with the sponsor, emails will begin to roll

6 Likes

I love how you broke this down and explained it.

2 Likes

I wish i was this mathy

2 Likes

Thank you :smile: @Breahcaleo

and lmfaooo don’t let this fool you @dweb , math isn’t my strongest suit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

haha same here :joy:

1 Like

I think people will eventually jump in the bandwagon, apart from the ones who are users here in the forum. Vine was HUGE so for a re-vamp of that would be even bigger imo.

4 Likes

I think a few months in it’ll happen, at least one.

2 Likes

I agree… I think that ppl are happy that v2 is coming because it’s vnes sister/brother in a way… but I talk to ppl in daily life and they don’t know abt v2. Like I guess ppl who aren’t on the forum or didn’t vne regularly aren’t aware it’s coming back…

2 Likes

It’s because the only place where it was announced it’s coming back is dom’s twitter/some less-than-popular news sources. Once the app comes out the majority of people will know about it, kinda like how old vine was.

2 Likes

I’d say probably a few months for some sponsors and then 6 months to a year for there to a be a lot wanting to jump on board

1 Like

Considering how successful v*ne was, and how much Youtube is having issues? Won’t take long.

2 Likes

Im kinda glad it’s not as known… like not for any reason except it could give us the head start that some won’t get simply because they didn’t know.

3 Likes

i think v2 will first grow in America mainly an probably when famous people start using it it’ll become popular in another continents. It’s kinda sad because I live in Spain and i know that I’ll have to wait a lot to see the Spanish community expand lol. So probably sponsors will come when the app becomes more popular (6 or 7 months after its release maybe?)

1 Like

I like how you said “and stuff” :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::wink:

1 Like