How popular will v2 be?

On a scale of 1-10, how popular do you think this new app is going to be compared to other similar apps?

Also, this is my first proper post so hi everyone it’s nice to meet you :smile:

5 Likes

Hey. I think it will be an 8. Everyone is waiting for it already and everyone misses vine so v2 will hopefully get popular and we can create great videos

4 Likes

Welcome and hi there!!! I feel like maybe a solid 7-8 straight out of the gate, and then depending on how we do on the app it could waver up toward 9! I don’t think it’ll ever be twitter levels but I hope to be proved wrong!!!

3 Likes

Yeah I hope it gets popular - at least as popular as vine, if not more so :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I doubt it’ll ever beat Twitter haha! But I’m glad everyone is so optimistic about how successful the app will be

1 Like

It’s a highly anticipated app since the fall of vne

3 Likes

Welcome to the V2 forums!!! I am pretty new too. I would probably rate it an 8.5/10. Enjoy the forums! :smile:

3 Likes

i hope its gonna be a 8-9 or as big as the impact on vine

3 Likes

Thanks @motocross

1 Like

Hopefully the beta test announcement will allow us to gauge how popular the app is going to be. I suspect very.

3 Likes

vine was a very well known app, And a lot of people really miss it. I believe that once v2 launches, everyone would be hyped and the app would get really popular quickly, so on a scale of 1-10, maybe 8 or 9?

4 Likes

On a scale from 1-10: infinity, most likely. :grinning:

3 Likes

Haha! Yes, infinity :slight_smile: agreed!

1 Like

I can’t wait for the announcement!!

It will grow quickly at first, that’s for sure.

1 Like

I agree!!

The app is gonna grow so rapidly because alot of people wanna be internet sensations including me :hugs::heart::raised_hands:

1 Like

we gotta make it our mission to promote the app

2 Likes

True dat

i feel like a lot of people were hating on vine right before it was shut down, but a lot of compilations of youtube, fb, etc are reminding people how funny the content could be, so I bet it’ll be at least a 7 or 8

1 Like